Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Mascot pass..............

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Redhawk
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Mascot pass..............

Who wants it after me & is there anyone that wants to go with us to get it from ******? I'd like to keep in the area for a bit. We're going to Cherokee the end of the month & Myrtle Beach is the end of next month. I'm sure we could get a lot of members involved in those two locations, if we can keep it moving around here until then. Anyone else have any suggestions?

Redhawk (Keith)

Old 04-02-2006, 11:57 PM
JonHanna
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mascot pass..............

ooh-ooh! I want it I want it. errr I want it back

Old 04-02-2006, 11:59 PM
Redhawk
Road Captain

I hear ya, you gonna ride with Rusty next weekend when we meet?

Old 04-03-2006, 08:17 AM
JonHanna
Road Master

if I can get there and back before my son has baseball practice. I'm thinking 5pm

Old 04-04-2006, 02:22 AM
SgtDiesel
Advanced

ORIGINAL: Redhawk

Who wants it after me & is there anyone that wants to go with us to get it from ******? I'd like to keep in the area for a bit. We're going to Cherokee the end of the month & Myrtle Beach is the end of next month. I'm sure we could get a lot of members involved in those two locations, if we can keep it moving around here until then. Anyone else have any suggestions?

Redhawk (Keith)
Hey Redhawk,

I definitely want to ride with the mascot before it gets away from our area. Unfortunately I either have to work or I have training at the Sheriff's Office (Meck. Co.) every single day through Sunday, April 9. (They're shooting me with the Taser on Wednesday!)

If it needs to move around here on Monday or Tuesday, April 10-11, I can do it or I can do any day the following weekend. Distance isn't a real issue, but I just have to remember the sunscreen. Damn, my arms are burning from yesterday!

Let me know if I can help out.

Thanks,
Chris (SgtDiesel)

Old 04-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Wolhar
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

What time do you get off work during the week. Redhawk works in Charlotte,(I think)
ORIGINAL: SgtDiesel
Unfortunately I either have to work or I have training at the Sheriff's Office (Meck. Co.) every single day through Sunday, April 9.

If it needs to move around here on Monday or Tuesday, April 10-11, I can do it or I can do any day the following weekend. Distance isn't a real issue

Thanks,
Chris (SgtDiesel)

Old 04-04-2006, 09:58 PM
Redhawk
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: ******

What time do you get off work during the week. Redhawk works in Charlotte,(I think)
ORIGINAL: SgtDiesel
Unfortunately I either have to work or I have training at the Sheriff's Office (Meck. Co.) every single day through Sunday, April 9.

If it needs to move around here on Monday or Tuesday, April 10-11, I can do it or I can do any day the following weekend. Distance isn't a real issue

Thanks,
Chris (SgtDiesel)
Yeah, I work in Charlotte, kinda. My office is in Charlotte, but I'm on the road all the time. Charlotte area-Monday & Thursday; Concord, Kannapolis & Salisbury-Tuesday; Mooresville, Denver, Conover, Hickory, Valdese & Morganton-Wednesday; Cornelius, Davidson, Mooresville, Troutman & Statesville-Friday. 90,000 miles in 23 months ('04 Ford F150). I guess what I'm getting at, I can meet ya after work, but it may be late. No one has asked for it yet. Maybe it could wait until your next weekend & we could ride together & take it to whoever wants it. Let me know.

Old 04-04-2006, 10:42 PM
JonHanna
Road Master

Hey man I was in your home area today before lunch. I had to go to 74E to Hayes Rd. and the substation was on the left at the corner of Hayes and Old monroe rd, even thought it was old charlotte rd! I missed the road(it was right past the Ford Dealership on the right) and drove around Monroe looking for it. Stopped at 3 gas stations and nobody could tell me where the hell it was...... So I bought a trusty NC map! Next time like tomorrow it will come in handy when I go to Pineville NC. BTW ****** I tried calling you to get keith's #. Just to pick a locals brain.

Old 04-04-2006, 10:53 PM
Redhawk
Road Captain

I'll PM it to you. I know exactly where that is. Now you know where I am, you & rusty can come up & go to Morrow Mountain with us one day.

Old 04-04-2006, 11:00 PM
JonHanna
Road Master

It was like less than 150 miles from my shop in Duncan. Thats all 85 and 485 though. I'll bet there is some good riding up there. I will do that one day.

Quick Reply: Mascot pass..............