Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Mascot pass..............

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 03:02 PM
SgtDiesel
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mascot pass..............

Yeah, I work in Charlotte, kinda. My office is in Charlotte, but I'm on the road all the time. Charlotte area-Monday & Thursday; Concord, Kannapolis & Salisbury-Tuesday; Mooresville, Denver, Conover, Hickory, Valdese & Morganton-Wednesday; Cornelius, Davidson, Mooresville, Troutman & Statesville-Friday. 90,000 miles in 23 months ('04 Ford F150). I guess what I'm getting at, I can meet ya after work, but it may be late. No one has asked for it yet. Maybe it could wait until your next weekend & we could ride together & take it to whoever wants it. Let me know.
I don't get off work until 7pm so after work is not too good for me either. Next week I only work on Wednesday and Thursday though. PM or e-mail me and we'll work something out. It seems like more fun to ride together to take it to someone else than to just try to meet at night somewhere for a hurried handoff.

Chris

Old 04-06-2006, 03:04 PM
SgtDiesel
Advanced

ORIGINAL: Redhawk

I'll PM it to you. I know exactly where that is. Now you know where I am, you & rusty can come up & go to Morrow Mountain with us one day.

I was born and raised in Stanly County. Morrow Mountain is a great little ride. I've been trying to convince my dad to pull his old Sportster out of the garage and ride up there with me.

Old 04-06-2006, 09:09 PM
JonHanna
Road Master

Well I'm out for this weekend, my son has baseball pictures @10am and his opening game starts @5pm. Sorry guys he comes first as you know. Have fun and be safe.

Old 04-07-2006, 12:40 AM
Redhawk
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anytime you want to get together & ride up just let me know. We're always looking to ride.

ORIGINAL: SgtDiesel

ORIGINAL: Redhawk

I'll PM it to you. I know exactly where that is. Now you know where I am, you & rusty can come up & go to Morrow Mountain with us one day.

I was born and raised in Stanly County. Morrow Mountain is a great little ride. I've been trying to convince my dad to pull his old Sportster out of the garage and ride up there with me.