Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Local Atlanta area H.O.G. Chapters

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 09:13 PM
Old No.7
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Local Atlanta area H.O.G. Chapters

Is anyone a member of H.O.G. on here, Maybe from Killer Creek, or Fraziers, or Stone Mountain? I'm new to the Harley scene and I'm kinda interested in joining a chapter. I am looking to meet more people and make friends that like to ride. I'm just not sure whats involved with these chapters. Each one is an hours drive from the house, so I'm game for any of them. Also, Do I have to attend every meeting? Sometimes I just want to be alone when I ride also. Just looking for some info, Thanks

Old 05-21-2008, 06:43 PM
StonerGlide
Road Master
Default RE: Local Atlanta area H.O.G. Chapters

Wife and I are members of Stone Mountain chapter, I am pretty sure it is the largest in GA.
Good folks with good dealership sponsor. No you don't have to attend every meeting or any if you don't want to.
We are riding as a chapter this Memorial Day in the Ride for America (www.rideforamerica.org) why don't you come along and see if you like the crowd.
As far as I know as long as you are a national HOG member you can join as many local chapters as you like, heck for $20 bucks join all three and choose after you get to know each group.

Old 05-28-2008, 03:50 PM
Somber Goat
Tourer

Not a H.O.G member but I bought my HD from Killer Creek unfortunately I moved shortly after so never had the chance to get to know anybody from there. I did take the rider's edge course out at Stone Mountain and met lots people, a good group to go ride with.

Old 06-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Tony P
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 350 Likes on 217 Posts

I'm a member of Killer Creek, but have not attended a meeting or volunteered for an event. I'm not much on large group rides. I may eventually do some volunteer work for the club.

Old 06-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Old No.7
Intermediate

Thanks, Thats what I wanted to know....If you HAD to do anything special all the time. As stated, I'm at least an hour from either one and don'tknow how often I'll be able to make the meetings.