Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Spring Myrtle Beach Bike Week Info

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 02:04 AM
mydogdakota
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spring Myrtle Beach Bike Week Info

I have been looking for some information like this for awhile. I just got cleared to be able to take leave from Baghdad, Iraq just in time to make the MB Spring Rally. I will be riding out from the N. Ga area on May 11-18. Would love to meet up with any of you for a cold one since I will be riding in by myself for the week. Most everyone I ride with are doing Daytona and can't swing the MB trip also. Economy sucks!!!! If anyone has any suggestions and contact info for places to stay in the South end please advise. I have limited search capabilities here in Iraq and can't seem to find a place that I am assured is in the heart of the action. Any information provided will definitely buy the first round on me. I will defintely be up for a party since I haven't been stateside in over 9 months and no alcohol allowed here in Iraq. Peace and God Bless!!!

Old 03-03-2008, 02:17 AM
The Punisher
Banned

ORIGINAL: mydogdakota

I have been looking for some information like this for awhile. I just got cleared to be able to take leave from Baghdad, Iraq just in time to make the MB Spring Rally. I will be riding out from the N. Ga area on May 11-18. Would love to meet up with any of you for a cold one since I will be riding in by myself for the week. Most everyone I ride with are doing Daytona and can't swing the MB trip also. Economy sucks!!!! If anyone has any suggestions and contact info for places to stay in the South end please advise. I have limited search capabilities here in Iraq and can't seem to find a place that I am assured is in the heart of the action. Any information provided will definitely buy the first round on me. I will defintely be up for a party since I haven't been stateside in over 9 months and no alcohol allowed here in Iraq. Peace and God Bless!!!
There realy is no heart of the action at MBBW. everything is spread out from N. Myrtle Beach down to Murrell's Inlet. If you look at the MBBW website they have links to good hotels at decent rates. We were goiong to be staying at the Holiday Sands South where we stayed last year before getting a condo in Surfside Beach, you may want to give them a call. They are on the South end not far from Myrtle Beach Harley Davidson.

Old 03-03-2008, 01:27 PM
Lady Deluxe
Intermediate

Don't forget to check out SBB at 4 corners- chek out the band REBEL SON- they are my fave down there-

www.rebel-son.com