Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

North Carolina

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 07:42 PM
madcritter
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: North Carolina

Geese that's a good looking fellow. I know the Ingalls if it is the one I am thinking ofhis father was a farmer. Couple of them live on Carrow Rd. (named after my grand pappy on my mother side, he was a bootlegger back in the 30's).

Now, that a happy tarheel, a dog, a harley and apepsi

Old 03-06-2008, 05:51 PM
GEESE
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks madcritter,

My dog was the runt of the litter, and he weighs in at 110 (not fat either in his old age ) My dog's sire was Black Creek Jacobson...and when my wife and I went to look at the litter, I swear BCJ was able to look in the window of my Ford Ranger truck...on all fours...seriously, for a lab he musta been 28 inches to the shoulder. That was ten years ago, since then we have moved over here to the mountains...however we still get to the outer banks every summer. Hopefully, I can get some time to ride over on my bike this year.

GEESE

Old 03-06-2008, 06:29 PM
Amy
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: RockyNC

I think we need to get a ride together for everybody here in NC, I think there are more of us from NC here then any other states on HDF my Family own a campground here in Statesville we could possible puta little get together here or if anybody esle has another location just post it.

Let us know. Me and my Lady would like to show up.

That sounds cool.If I am not mistaken NC does have the most members. A huge group of the NC folk have been MIA for a few months but I would safely say we have about 30-50 members in the Charlotte and surrounding area alone.

How about another meet and greet for lunch next Saturday (15th)?? Is that to early of a notice???? Or would the next week be better??
I can get things planned for us and then maybe we can do a little ridieng afterwards.

Old 03-06-2008, 11:03 PM
elcid1989
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: Amy

I think we need to get a ride together for everybody here in NC, I think there are more of us from NC here then any other states on HDF my Family own a campground here in Statesville we could possible puta little get together here or if anybody esle has another location just post it.

That sounds cool.If I am not mistaken NC does have the most members. A huge group of the NC folk have been MIA for a few months but I would safely say we have about 30-50 members in the Charlotte and surrounding area alone.

How about another meet and greet for lunch next Saturday (15th)?? Is that to early of a notice???? Or would the next week be better??
I can get things planned for us and then maybe we can do a little ridieng afterwards.
Sounds good to me! Love to meet some of these fine folks in person!

Old 03-07-2008, 08:54 PM
Dixie Dreg
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I am in Fayetteville.

Old 03-09-2008, 08:35 PM
balley
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Amy

I will not make the 15th, Will hopefully be in NY with Douglas.

Old 03-11-2008, 06:20 PM
HARLEYGLIDE62
Novice

Dj,

Raleigh here and ready to ride.......

Old 03-12-2008, 12:28 AM
Djstorm100
Advanced

PM sent!

Old 03-12-2008, 07:30 AM
jpowell490
Road Master
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

I am in Winston Salem[sm=wootwoot.gif]

Old 03-14-2008, 09:03 PM
BobStreetBob
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Zebulon,Pilot,Bunn area here. I've been around this forum for awhile and I never even knew this section was here. I've met a couple people from these forums and it looks like I'll probably meet some more. See ya's out there.

Quick Reply: North Carolina