Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Seeking reliable volunteer's for chrarity m/c show

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007 | 06:58 PM
FKNDLX
|
Banned
Default Seeking reliable volunteer's for chrarity m/c show

located in Fort Mill SC at Knight Stadium on March 29, 2008, need additional people who can aid in setup of vendor area's, parking of bikes, prizes, poker run, etc. we meet once every week or two, work the day of the show. More details if your interested.

Old 10-09-2007 | 06:54 PM
Twincam Dave
Road Master
Default RE: Seeking reliable volunteer's for chrarity m/c show

Where is Ft. Mill? And any other info would be nice, I don't know about every week or everyother week (for meetings)for that matter but you never know, Dave...P.S. we are in Ga.

Old 10-10-2007 | 05:44 PM
FKNDLX
|
Banned

The event will be held at Knights Stadium in Fort Mill, SC on March 29, 2008. Fort Mill is located on the state line outside Charlotte NC, if your in GA and I'm right your a minimum of 2 hours from here but,,,,, last year we had people from as far north as maine and as far south as miami at the show.

Old 10-10-2007 | 07:12 PM
balley
Elite HDF Member

I might can help, we are putting one on in April to benefit our Foundation. Would like to assist at yours and maybe recruit some vendors to ours. If you in the meantime will tell your vendors about ours, i will tell any i talk to about yours. If you get a website or a flyer, let me know, i will post it on my site.

Old 10-11-2007 | 09:21 AM
FKNDLX
|
Banned
Default RE: Seeking reliable volunteer's for charity m/c show

www.carolinamotormadness.com, last year was the first year for the event and we had an incredible turn out, well for the most part, the event is sponsored by the Tega Cay Lions Club, it's a car and motorcycle show and it's held at Knight Stadium parking lot. our attendance was great, we had almost 700 cars in the show but only about 100 motorcycles, there were a few reasons that the m/c attendance was low, theday of our show was also the same day as ***'s Harley Davidson's grand opening and the annual CBA swap meet, and our advertising efforts started a bit late on the bike side, we have made a great effort to get the event scheduled far in advance to try not to compete with other local events and as you can see we are working on making this an even larger success this year. Our vendors (about 60) all had great success, to my knowledge they are all returning this year as well as the many others. I have accepted the responsibility of taking on the m/c efforts, I would like to see more bikes than cars this year.I have considered a poker run to support the Lions Charities. The size of the event and all of the things that need to be completed are far to great for one person to undertake, this is why I'm seeking reliable volunteers.let me know if you have any questions.