Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Anyone back from Myrtle Beach?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 12:08 PM
bandit2
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone back from Myrtle Beach?

How was the fall rally?

Old 10-07-2007, 12:13 PM
mid_life_crisis
Tourer
Default RE: Anyone back from Myrtle Beach?

I came back Friday eve....was plenty to see for sure...for me I think the best was getting to meet some new people and meet some from the forum. Im not real big on crowds....tues and wed were great and then the crowds started to get bigger on thurs and I left friday morn early to get ahead of the weather.

wayne

Old 10-07-2007, 12:23 PM
bandit2
Cruiser

We were only able to go for the day.Thursday. 3 hours down, quick stops at the vendors, a bite to eat, and 3 hours back. It was fun. Next year we'll plan to do afew days. Hope everyone had a great time. Come home safe.

Old 10-07-2007, 12:26 PM
tattoofreaksb
Tourer

My buddy & I got back around lunch on Friday. Nice to meet a few of you & sorry for missing the rest. We had to be back at work this weekend. Here's a couple of pics I got. I think one of the kids got their hands on my camera before I could get pics uploaded. I missing a lot of the ones I took. Here's a link to the rest that Ihave. http://users.atvnc.com/littleblkwolv...ery/albums.php

Old 10-07-2007, 01:48 PM
WORKD4IT
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just got in about an hour ago. Man, it was awsome. I got there Friday around 1 pm(just before the rain). I saw that Sea Mist hotel. Was that where everyone was at? I was at the Palace. It kind of rained off and on all weekend but it was still a blast. SBB was off the chain. I bought a Corbin solo seat while I was there. Will be back next year for sure. Hope everyone had a safe trip.

Old 10-07-2007, 02:13 PM
Scootr
Road Master

Just got back to Charlotte an hour ago. Had a great time and met so many great people from HDF. Thank you all so much for the great time. Can't wait to ride with you all again.

Old 10-07-2007, 04:33 PM
SIM
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: tattoofreaksb

My buddy & I got back around lunch on Friday. Nice to meet a few of you & sorry for missing the rest. We had to be back at work this weekend. Here's a couple of pics I got. I think one of the kids got their hands on my camera before I could get pics uploaded. I missing a lot of the ones I took. Here's a link to the rest that Ihave. http://users.atvnc.com/littleblkwolv...ery/albums.php

We got in around 2:30 today or so. I have no idea how you did this. That is me in th picture.

Old 10-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Harleygal
Cruiser

Jabo and I made it back home about 2:30 today! Had a great time with TurkeyRun and his wife Thurs. and Fri. !They are great folks! We missed the worst of the rain but got sprinkled on some.

We actually made it to Grandma's Sat. morning but the line was out the door and around the corner!! We gave up on getting in and so didn't get to meet up with you guys! We did hook up in the parking lot with techmech and his wife and another couple though!More great folks! Had a good time cruising around with them for awhile!

We are soooo tired!![]I can't believe I have to go in to work in the morning!![:'(]

Old 10-07-2007, 04:46 PM
tattoofreaksb
Tourer

ORIGINAL: simcom

ORIGINAL: tattoofreaksb

We got in around 2:30 today or so. I have no idea how you did this. That is me in th picture.
Man, hate that I missed you. I was the guy at the gas station that night with full sleeves & my neck tattoos. My buddy Chris was also there. He's kinda a big stocky guy. We were on our way back to the room & just leaving SBB.

Old 10-07-2007, 05:18 PM
SIM
Outstanding HDF Member

yeah that sux bro. We went to Wild Wings for supper after rowing down to the beach. I would say ride, but I think we were in a boat instead of a bike. We stopped in that station to grab a few beers to take back to the room. Think that was around 10:45 or so.

Quick Reply: Anyone back from Myrtle Beach?