Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Anyone back from Myrtle Beach?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 01:28 PM
SIM
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone back from Myrtle Beach?

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 10-09-2007, 02:32 PM
mid_life_crisis
Tourer

on the SBB web site there is a girl getting painted on it......wonder if its her??????

wayne

Old 10-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Sheep
Tourer

ORIGINAL: bandit2

How was the fall rally?
Let's see. Saturday morning I get upand there is 10#s of pressure in my rear tire. SoI spend the morning sitting at the MB dealership waiting to get a new one mounted after they find the small screw that's the problem.

While there the "7" key on my phone gets stuck so it's non-operational unless I want to speed dial my mother who wouldn't be able to hear me over the beeping from the "7" key being repeatedly activated.

Other thanthat it was fine.

Old 10-09-2007, 03:38 PM
211Chuck
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: Sheep

ORIGINAL: bandit2

How was the fall rally?
Let's see. Saturday morning I get upand there is 10#s of pressure in my rear tire. SoI spend the morning sitting at the MB dealership waiting to get a new one mounted after they find the small screw that's the problem.

While there the "7" key on my phone gets stuck so it's non-operational unless I want to speed dial my mother who wouldn't be able to hear me over the beeping from the "7" key being repeatedly activated.

Other thanthat it was fine.

That is why I always carry a tire plug kit and a
12 V compressor with me everywhere I go...

Sorry about your troubles...

Old 10-10-2007, 07:20 PM
TattoodCaptain
Road Warrior
Received 951 Likes on 399 Posts

Had a great time! Got soaked riding there but the ride home was dry. I'd like to thank the Myrtle Beach Police Dept. for their diligence in giving out BS tickets. Hope my $100.00 financed the weeks donut supply.[sm=smiley21.gif]

Old 10-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Still running
Road Warrior

You mabe made a down payment on the donut bill. I got on the elevator Sat. night and two ladies ask me if I was having a good time. I said yes I am, how about you. They said they spent last night in jail because of public intoxification. Pay the fine and time served. We sat on our balcony for about an hour and watched the Police , pull over bikes on Ocean Blvd. Guess they got a job to do.

Old 10-10-2007, 10:04 PM
Amy
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We sat outside the hotel on the sidewalk with the gang and saw this biker crack open the throttle with these LOUD pipes.....the bad thing was that a HP was right behind him on a bike....actually almost right beside him. We couldn't believe how stupid some of these folks were. I have to say.....the best shows are not at the bars they are right on Ocean Blvd.

Old 10-11-2007, 05:16 AM
mid_life_crisis
Tourer

ORIGINAL: Amy

We sat outside the hotel on the sidewalk with the gang and saw this biker crack open the throttle with these LOUD pipes.....the bad thing was that a HP was right behind him on a bike....actually almost right beside him. We couldn't believe how stupid some of these folks were. I have to say.....the best shows are not at the bars they are right on Ocean Blvd.
Yep.......there was a big ole sign out on 17 telling that the noise ordinance was in effect and would be enforced......there was a red chopper that was staying at the Sea Mist.....it was wicked loud and her was letting everyone hear it too....wonder if he got caught???

wayne

Old 10-11-2007, 07:49 AM
SIM
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: TattoodCaptain

Had a great time! Got soaked riding there but the ride home was dry. I'd like to thank the Myrtle Beach Police Dept. for their diligence in giving out BS tickets. Hope my $100.00 financed the weeks donut supply.[sm=smiley21.gif]
What did you get popped for?

Old 10-11-2007, 07:57 AM
tankerwyf
Banned Camp
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Amy

Yep...that was funny as heck too! Sorry, but that guy deserved whatever he got.

Quick Reply: Anyone back from Myrtle Beach?