Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Myrtle Beach Spring 06

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006 | 01:08 AM
LT753
Road Warrior
Default RE: Myrtle Beach Spring 06

ORIGINAL: wilcox

I've never been, so someone with some prior experience name the place and the date and then we can fine tune the time.

******-wheres Spartanburg? We'll be coming down I-95.
If your coming down I95, I don't think you'll be near Spartenburg

Lynn

Old 04-14-2006 | 01:14 AM
jtprevatte
Intermediate

UH OH.,.....I think you got the time share pitch coming......ain't NO ROOMS that cheap during bike week.....cheapest you will find might be $50 a night at the small mom and pop places

Old 04-14-2006 | 02:03 AM
ridercoachbob
Cruiser

Hey everyone! I live only 3 hours from Myrtle Beach and have never been to it. My question is this, I can only make it down for one day, (the first Saturday), is it worth it for one day? It will be a fun ride down anyway, but what would be the best use of time? I'm not likely going to stay late in the evening as it will be midnight when I get home if I leave there at 9 pm.

Old 04-14-2006 | 08:56 PM
fatboy5150
Advanced

Dude if you have the time & the weather cooperates I say go for it! You could see the sites and I am sure their would plenty of venders setting up. You could cruise the strip, go to boradway at the beach, the suck,bang & blow bars (2), Myrtle beach HD dealer last year there was a bunch of venders behind it. I say go for it!

Old 04-15-2006 | 01:33 AM
ridercoachbob
Cruiser

Sounds good! If anyone is there and sees me and my wide glide, say hello!

Bob

Old 04-16-2006 | 02:43 PM
fatboy5150
Advanced

Will do ridercoachbob. Look for my 03 fatboy 100th annv. with skulls all over the stock annv.blue gun metal paint. Ride safe!

Old 04-18-2006 | 12:20 PM
CRASH
|
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: jtprevatte

UH OH.,.....I think you got the time share pitch coming......ain't NO ROOMS that cheap during bike week.....cheapest you will find might be $50 a night at the small mom and pop places
LOL! Yeah actually it will be something like that. I already own a timeshare, and they gave me the room in exchange for "reviewing" a new resort they just built and comparing it to the other ones I've stayed in. But there won't be a sales pitch because I already own a place.

Old 04-18-2006 | 10:40 PM
LT753
Road Warrior

Hey, did we ever figure a time and place to meet? There is another thread around here somewhere where some of the guys are talking about it.

Lynn

Old 04-18-2006 | 11:40 PM
FBFletch
Road Master

When we started talking about it, I put up a poll on the General Harley Davidson Chat forum to see where everyone wanted to meet. There were only eight people who participated in the poll. Five of those wanted to meet at Broadway at the Beach, one at SBB (original location), one at the Hard Rock Cafe, and one at Myrtle Beach Harley Davidson. Other places I had on the poll were the new SBB location, and the Rat Hole.

Based on those results, I suggested meeting in the parking lot at Broadway at the Beach between the Hard Rock Cafe and the Charleston Boardwalk (see link to map below). Never heard anything back from anyone as to whether that was okay.

http://www.broadwayatthebeach.com/batb_map.pdf

How 'bout Monday, May 15th at 2:00 PM. I can do another date/time. I'll be there Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday (12-15th) and Friday, Saturday, Sunday (19-21st). Have to go back to work the middle of the week (sucks to be me).

Old 04-19-2006 | 06:58 PM
CRASH
|
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: FBFletch

I suggested meeting in the parking lot at Broadway at the Beach between the Hard Rock Cafe and the Charleston Boardwalk (see link to map below).

How 'bout Monday, May 15th at 2:00 PM.
Ok, that sounds good, but I think we should do ANOTHER date for the 2nd weekend for those only going down then (Like me). Maybe Friday or Saturday. Maybe at SBB? (Whichever location).

Quick Reply: Myrtle Beach Spring 06