Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Myrtle Beach Spring 06

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005 | 10:03 PM
JonHanna
Road Master
Default RE: Myrtle Beach Spring 06

ORIGINAL: LT753

Suck Bang and Blow, both locations are awesome. You can actually ride your bike through the center of the bar. Lots of fun. The Broken Spoke, H-B Spokes(Originally called H-D Spokes. Lots of fun at Broadway at the Beach and Bearfoot Landing. Fun times at Iron Gate, H-D dealers, and about 1,000,000 other little hang outs up and down the main drag. You'll have a great time no matter where you are at.

Lynn
Well said.... I haven't met a single person who had a bad time. Looking forward to this May. See you there.

Old 01-19-2006 | 04:47 PM
FBFletch
Road Master

Well here's my list of places to go:

1) Of course as everyone has already mentioned there are two locations (Murrell's Inlet) for Suck, Bang, and Blow. In addition to it being a great bar, there will be a ton of vendors set up around the outside of the bar.

2) The Rat Hole is located on Highway 707, also on the south end of Myrtle Beach. Take Highway 17 Bypass South past the Myrtle Beach Airport and take the Highway 707 (Socastee Blvd.) exit.

3) Myrtle Beach Harley Davidson - One of the HD dealerships is on King's Highway near Myrtle Beach State Park (between Surfside and MB). Lots of vendors there. Good place to go hang out for a while.

4) Broadway at the Beach - normally a ton of vendors there.

5) Barefoot Landing - Lots of vendors.

6) There's also a HD dealer in North Myrtle Beach. Okay but, not near as many vendors as the other sites.

7) At the Pavillion (heart of MB), there's a place with benches that overlooks the main drag that's a good spot to watch all the bike's cruising.

Personally, I normally stay at the Landmark Resort at the south end of Myrtle Beach. Great location. Parking garage where they reserve the bottom level for bikes only. And and area near the parking deck for trailers. In front of the hotel, there's a wall that's about 2 feet high that's a great spot for watching the bikes cruise. See you there.

Old 02-12-2006 | 12:28 PM
JonHanna
Road Master

Man all this cold weather is getting to me! I can't wait for spring.

Old 02-12-2006 | 01:26 PM
LAWMAN
Tourer

This will be the first time for me as well to MB Bike Week. I plan on riding down on Fri. May 12 and returning May 14 th. I'm riding down with about 10 other LEO's. We are staying at the Sea Dunes Oceanfront Inn. It. s right on the Ocean and it;s in the middle of everything. I'ts very close to the Pavilian. It's $65 a night. I have never stayed there before but some of those I'm going with have and say its a perfect place. Afterall,,,,,it's only a place to sleep! We plan to be out all day ,,,and half the night. Let's all get together for Beers!

Old 02-12-2006 | 04:57 PM
LT753
Road Warrior

Hey Lawman, we're just staying just a little South of you at Sea Mist. I think they are pretty close together. I'll be with a group of six or seven people, the list keeps growing. Maybe we can all hook up for a beer and some riding.

Lynn

Old 02-12-2006 | 09:04 PM
LAWMAN
Tourer

Hey Lynn-

Sounds Great! When we get closer to May I'll get you my cell number so we can meet and have a few cold ones!

Old 02-12-2006 | 09:47 PM
LT753
Road Warrior

Sounds good to me. There seems to be several from the forums that are going to be there. I really would like to meet some of the others who visit here.

Lynn

Old 02-13-2006 | 01:34 AM
FBFletch
Road Master

We made our reservations last week. I'll be staying at the Landmark Resort. I still have to work three days that week. So, I'll be there 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 19th, 20th, and 21st. Wish I could be there all week but, we're short-handed.

Old 02-13-2006 | 11:43 AM
LAWMAN
Tourer

I'll be there the 12th 13th and 14th. I may stay the 15th and 16th to not sure as of yet. I have never been before. I have reservations for 12,13 and 14th as of now. I have to check on Weds night the 17th so I need to be back before then.

Old 02-26-2006 | 06:05 PM
Topper
Road Captain

Will be there both weekends, would enjoy meeting some of you folks if we could come up with a meeting place, will be staying in Cherry Grove this year, hope to be able to catch some sleep this time around.

Quick Reply: Myrtle Beach Spring 06