Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Sunday 8-12-07

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2007 | 09:25 PM
kerberos
Road Captain
Default RE: Sunday 8-12-07

ORIGINAL: ******

Kerberos, sorry we missed ya, I got yer message after I got home about 5PM! Sorry Bro.

Sean, when you and HC movin'?????
It's all good.. I got to see Lake Lure (first time there). It was a fun ride. I think next weekend, me and my wife (new rider, she's doing GREAT.. so proud of her!) and maybe two friends of ours are gonna take a run up there again. I was watchin' for that red, white, and blue bike... never did see it though. Hopefully I'll find ya'll next time.

Old 08-12-2007 | 09:31 PM
rock5986
Tourer

Glad you guys had a good ride.We'll be heading to Knoxville in two weeks for the National Rally. I need to recruit some riders from that area for RYAN'S RIDE. I took Mrs. Rock out and she did 170 miles on her 250 Rebel. I think I've created a riding monster!

Old 08-12-2007 | 09:44 PM
SIM
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Amy

Oh and one of Lee(Silly) and Scott(blown alcohol) in front of Amy's favorite Restaurant, Genny's in Chimney Rock
They didn't like Tbone so it won my vote right there.

The service suxs though. It was over an hour wait on our food both times we went there. The old guy who owns the place seemed to not like us bikers for some reason., he was soooo rude. I do however hate that area. I didn't lose anything while I was there and plan not to ever go back. The veiws are breathtaking...........but that could just be due to the fact that the whole town is a dump and the motels welll.....don't even get me started.
Just who have you been taking to the motels?

Old 08-12-2007 | 11:08 PM
Wolhar
|
Banned

ORIGINAL: kerberos

Kerberos, sorry we missed ya, I got yer message after I got home about 5PM! Sorry Bro.

It's all good.. I got to see Lake Lure (first time there). It was a fun ride. I think next weekend, me and my wife (new rider, she's doing GREAT.. so proud of her!) and maybe two friends of ours are gonna take a run up there again. I was watchin' for that red, white, and blue bike... never did see it though. Hopefully I'll find ya'll next time.

Hey Brother, wait till you take part in a ******/Silly ride! You aint seen nothin' yet, and tell the Mrs, we have no problems with new riders, we all were one of those at one time, and we ride and stop ride and stop we are very patient folk!
Igot a route to Lake Lure area that cuts out half of the ride up Hwy 9, cuts thru the country side to Mill Spring, then 9 to Lake Lure.

Old 08-12-2007 | 11:23 PM
kerberos
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: kerberos

Hey Brother, wait till you take part in a ******/Silly ride! You aint seen nothin' yet, and tell the Mrs, we have no problems with new riders, we all were one of those at one time, and we ride and stop ride and stop we are very patient folk!
Igot a route to Lake Lure area that cuts out half of the ride up Hwy 9, cuts thru the country side to Mill Spring, then 9 to Lake Lure.
Aye, she's a little self concious yet about riding with other folks.. I don't want to push her too far out of her comfort zone. I think once she gets a few (longer) weekend rides just the two of us under her belt she'll probably feel comfortable enough to ride with others. I'm hoping she'll ride the Sporty up to Cherokee next month when we go.

So all you folks that I normally ride with.. I ain't trying to be snobby by not inviting.. She's pretty adamant about not riding with a group yet, n' I don't want to push her.

(I don't call her "The War Department" for nothing!) j/k

Old 08-13-2007 | 11:34 AM
211Chuck
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: volkdeluxe

ORIGINAL: SiLlY

w00t!!

RUBS beware! Full day ride here! [8D]
Come onlee, dont get Chuck started

I wonder if this post has to do with the fact my
new 07 Ultra is 8 days old and I have put 1,800+
miles on it already!

Or my old 07 had 30,000 miles on it in
9 1/2 months!

I guess it could just he doesn't like me I guess?

Now that would hurt! LOL"