Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Caesars Head Saturday (Aug 11th)

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007 | 08:37 AM
Live2Ride
|
Banned Camp
Default Caesars Head Saturday (Aug 11th)

Who wants to make a quick trip up to Caesars Head on Saturday morning? I'm not really lookin' to do a long ride this weekend. I figure Caesars Head is a short but fun ride. I checked the weather and as of right now it's showing there's a 20% chance of rain and 88* on Saturday up there. So we should be able to stay dry and it'll be a little cooler than it has been the last few days. Who wants to join in?

Old 08-09-2007 | 10:14 AM
BLade1127
Road Warrior
Default RE: Caesars Head Saturday (Aug 11th)

I'm always in for the twisties!!!

Old 08-09-2007 | 10:30 AM
SIM
Outstanding HDF Member

I will have to see. There are somethings I need to do around the house that have gotten neglected. I also have a friend in town from NY. Depends on how early (9 aint early) and how long.

Old 08-09-2007 | 11:52 AM
211Chuck
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: Live2Ride

Who wants to make a quick trip up to Caesars Head on Saturday morning? I'm not really lookin' to do a long ride this weekend. I figure Caesars Head is a short but fun ride. I checked the weather and as of right now it's showing there's a 20% chance of rain and 88* on Saturday up there. So we should be able to stay dry and it'll be a little cooler than it has been the last few days. Who wants to join in?

That ride will keep you busy till 9 or 10AM then what
are you going to do for the rest of the day Saturday??
........ LOL"

Old 08-09-2007 | 12:00 PM
Live2Ride
|
Banned Camp

I'll probably see how the Mrs is doing since she'll be getting in some practice time on her bike with my dad. I might even mow the yard since it needs it. And if there's still time, I might take our kids (our bulldogs) to the dog park for a little bit until they get exhausted.And if we're not able to take the dogs to the park for some reason, I'll probably hang around and have a couple beers at the house and just relax. It'll be a pretty full Saturday.

Old 08-09-2007 | 12:08 PM
SIM
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: 211Chuck

........ LOL"

HEH! They won't even be ready to ride at 9.

Old 08-09-2007 | 12:34 PM
211Chuck
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: simcom

ORIGINAL: 211Chuck

........ LOL"

HEH! They won't even be ready to ride at 9.

I knew I was forgeting something! LOL"

Old 08-09-2007 | 12:56 PM
BLade1127
Road Warrior

Some of us like to sleep in on Saturdays!!!

Old 08-09-2007 | 01:25 PM
211Chuck
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: BLade1127

Some of us like to sleep in on Saturdays!!!

Yeah a long hard Friday night of drinking and
partying has that effect on some people.........LOL"

Old 08-09-2007 | 02:11 PM
Live2Ride
|
Banned Camp

I enjoy sleeping in on the weekends. It's a nice little bonus after waking up early all week long. 9:00 is early for me. That's normally about what time I wake up if I'm not going for a ride. And I don't go out and party on Friday night. I just enjoy my sleep and I'm not much of a morning person. However, I also don't like to spend the entire day on my bike all the time when I have things that need to get taken care of around the house. But anyway, after all this talk about 9:00 being early or not, how does meeting at the Spinx and headin' for Caesars Head at 9:00 sound?

Quick Reply: Caesars Head Saturday (Aug 11th)