Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

MBBW update

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007 | 07:35 PM
FKNDLX
|
Banned
Default MBBW update

IT WAS A BLAST.....

Old 05-19-2007 | 07:40 PM
CyclChyk
Road Warrior
Default RE: MBBW update

Ditto the the BLAST factor! We went last Saturday morning and came home, sadly, today. Back to reality. It was AWESOME! My first time out in real traffic riding solo - but my hubby was GREAT in being patient with me, and riding at my pace, and staying in the right hand lane. Not one mishap or near miss- of course we did not ride at night. We took the jeep at night and are not big partiers so we visited Spokes and SBB but left before the animals really showed themselves. I'm going to post pics to my blog but bear in mind they are just pics of bikes and sites, so many of you may not be interested.

LOTS of trikes this year. Lots of female riders. Did I mention it was a BLAST???? (My chi loved it too!)

Old 05-19-2007 | 08:40 PM
FKNDLX
|
Banned

ORIGINAL: CyclChyk

Ditto the the BLAST factor! We went last Saturday morning and came home, sadly, today. Back to reality. It was AWESOME! My first time out in real traffic riding solo - but my hubby was GREAT in being patient with me, and riding at my pace, and staying in the right hand lane. Not one mishap or near miss- of course we did not ride at night. We took the jeep at night and are not big partiers so we visited Spokes and SBB but left before the animals really showed themselves. I'm going to post pics to my blog but bear in mind they are just pics of bikes and sites, so many of you may not be interested.

LOTS of trikes this year. Lots of female riders. Did I mention it was a BLAST???? (My chi loved it too!)
Oh.... I guess we missed you.. haha.. glad to here your solo was a good one, did you notice all of the cagers who did not care?

Here are a few of the many pic's

Old 05-19-2007 | 09:04 PM
DMSC
Road Master

Though I was only down from Sunday to Wednesday...I had a great time, too!

My only complaint was (still is) the folks who were doing full throttle passes up and down Ocean Blvd at 1:00am, 2:00am...even 3:00 am! [:@] It's dumb enough riding like that during the day. Doing it at night is just way out of bounds.

Old 05-19-2007 | 11:51 PM
Twincam Dave
Road Master

That is the reason I don't complain about my wife snoreing, she drounds that crap out!!! Dave...

Old 05-20-2007 | 12:07 AM
DMSC
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Twincam Dave

That is the reason I don't complain about my wife snoreing, she drounds that crap out!!! Dave...
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 05-20-2007 | 12:14 AM
CyclChyk
Road Warrior

FKNDLX - I'm still too much of a noob to want to be riding at night. 'Specially if drinking is involved. Sounds like you had a great time tho! Bet you saw some wild sights......

DMSC - we were off Ocean Blvd as well. I didn't mind the ricers so much. Kinda would have liked to see some of the burnouts and donuts but thursday night when we attempted to, the cops were out in full force. There were about 4-5 making rounds up and down Ocean Blvd. I even saw them searching a bagger........

Finally heard the ricers racing when they woke me up about 3:30am (had the sliders open for that awesome ocean air). Had no trouble falling back to sleep tho............

Old 05-20-2007 | 12:34 AM
Redhawk
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: FKNDLX

IT WAS A BLAST.....
Glad to hear it......You should have called me about that Dewalt Planer you got there...........

Old 05-20-2007 | 12:40 AM
TBone
Tourer

Did anyone see Amy nekkid??

I bet she drank alot of you guys under the table...

Was the pink bike a stand out?

Old 05-20-2007 | 12:52 AM
foojay
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: TBone

Did anyone see Amy nekkid??

I'd love to see those pics.....so would the wife[sm=smiley15.gif]

Quick Reply: MBBW update