Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 06:24 PM
nightrider05
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so what the story on these Rb racing exhausts? i seen a guy that goes by the name Back Again on here that runs one so i was checking out some videos and daaaamn i think they sound sick! has anyone ever heard this pipe in person and how would i go about gettin my hands on one?

Old 01-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Tartarus
Road Warrior

G should be on here soon and he can let you know

Old 01-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The pipe G runs is my old pipe. There is nothing like it! The pipe did not go with the look I was going for, so it now resides on his bike.
As far as power, sound, fit, and quality........ excellent in every aspect! You will not be dissatisfied. You might find someone selling a used pipe, but other than that, you will need to order one straight from RB Racing. Be ready to tell them exactly what you want and are expecting. They don't listen to a lot of crap. LOL! Read their website........

Old 01-01-2011, 10:24 PM
ThunderBueller
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nightrider05
so what the story on these Rb racing exhausts? i seen a guy that goes by the name Back Again on here that runs one so i was checking out some videos and daaaamn i think they sound sick! has anyone ever heard this pipe in person and how would i go about gettin my hands on one?
I like my RB exhaust, sounds and looks great!! Just be prepared to wait for it and make sure you know what you want, the owner can be a little cantankerous.

Old 01-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member

cantankerous....... LOL! That's softening it a little......
The guy knows his $hit and just doesn't have a lot of time as it is a small owner/operator shop that stays busy.

Old 01-02-2011, 12:33 AM
razorback84
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well I hope that everyone had a good holiday. Started off the new year with taking the front end off and putting on my apes. So on Monday I will drop off my triple tree, lower fork sliders, and headlight bucket to get PC'd Satin Black and got the apes wired and sitting were the tank would be. But as it turns out the company that I ordered everything from sent me the wrong throttle and idle cables so just gotta wait to get the new ones in. So by this time next week I'm hoping to have the front end black/ lowered, apes on, and solo seat on.

Old 01-02-2011, 08:43 AM
PERKE
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Verry nice bikes have you ever seen a batwing put on a fxstbi ?

Old 01-02-2011, 09:02 AM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member

Sounds like a nice start of the new year, Razor! Be sure to post pics once everything is back together.......

I've only seen one of those mini fairings on a Train, PERKE. Be sure to post some pics of your batwing once completed. Before and after shots would be nice....... we always like pics!

Old 01-02-2011, 02:22 PM
nightrider05
Tourer

Razor the bike is gonna be lookin real nice! i as thinkin about doin my headlight bucket as well. pretty tuff to get the guts out of it or not so bad? atleast your new years is starting off decent haha

OUTLAW, what kind of pipe was it? im not a big fan of the type that has the curved end on it. im lookin for one like back again that is sort of longer and just cut off ( i could probably live with a slash cut ) but ya just looking for the style back again has. how loud is this pipe? have the V&H big shot staggered and i like the sound and they are just about right on the volume level (can set off car alarms) hows that in comparison? sorry about the lenthy posts but just making sure i get my sh*t straight first time around

Old 01-02-2011, 02:28 PM
nightrider05
Tourer

Originally Posted by ThunderBueller
I like my RB exhaust, sounds and looks great!! Just be prepared to wait for it and make sure you know what you want, the owner can be a little cantankerous.

hey bueller i notice your selling your bike.... Dont suppose i could tempt you to part with that pipe of yours or possible trade of some sort for my V&h's. just a thought

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures