Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2010, 07:26 PM
BB06FLHX
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Abb it is kind of like a family (a very dysfunctional family) but all are welcome. And since you are here that means you want to be adopted. LOL

Old 10-15-2010, 07:36 PM
Tartarus
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Happy Birthday Mike You and the baby are going to be close.

Old 10-15-2010, 07:45 PM
Abbinc83
Road Master

I would love to be a part of the Night train family thing you guys have going here. I had a dyna and it just never made me happy I love the night trains and you guys all have some sick rides. uncle sam don't pay good enough yet for me to keep up with you guys but if you'll take a poor little wanna be I'm in. lol

Old 10-15-2010, 08:12 PM
story808
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Welcome to the family... Abb, if you didn't spend much on your bike you would still have money... lol great looking ride btw.

Chucks right... not about me be a newb... lol But about the sigs... recently I notice one was facing upwards, went to straigten it out and felt the bottom, Hmm I guess I did rub them a bit. But only after putting the 2" shorter tubes and a 2" drop in kit. If you only got 2" down on the front you'll be fine. The sigs are bolted in the crash bar holes and you don't even need to buy anything except wire and heat shrink.

If I had the money I'd have signals like Tx Outlaw (Chuck) Them sigs are cool.

Old 10-15-2010, 08:49 PM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,351 Likes on 2,571 Posts

Originally Posted by Abbinc83
Hate to butt in, seems like you guys have kind of a family thing going on here, but I was wondering I see a couple of you guys have your front signals on the controls and I wanna relocate mine or was thinking about the signal mirrors and just doing away with them. If you put them down there do they not ever drag on the street? I know if I turn to tight my stand drags as it is.
They're all red headed step children. You can only put you're lights down there if you ride on the islands.You can't go that fast just riding around in circles. Happy birfday Mike

Last edited by back again; 10-15-2010 at 08:52 PM.
Old 10-15-2010, 09:21 PM
Abbinc83
Road Master

Originally Posted by story808
Welcome to the family... Abb, if you didn't spend much on your bike you would still have money... lol great looking ride btw.

Chucks right... not about me be a newb... lol But about the sigs... recently I notice one was facing upwards, went to straigten it out and felt the bottom, Hmm I guess I did rub them a bit. But only after putting the 2" shorter tubes and a 2" drop in kit. If you only got 2" down on the front you'll be fine. The sigs are bolted in the crash bar holes and you don't even need to buy anything except wire and heat shrink.

If I had the money I'd have signals like Tx Outlaw (Chuck) Them sigs are cool.
Thanks bout the bike it's not as sick as your's yet Bro. still in work tho! Always
Looks like he has the heartland mirrors, I like those but can't decide witch one I wanna do yet. I have dropped a dollar or two on the bike but it has to slow way down since I have a kid on the way my first one. And as for the signals only allowed on the islands who knows the Air Force might tell me I'm moving there one day IDK. I only got two years in so I have 18 more to go if I do 20

Old 10-15-2010, 10:40 PM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

you should install the lights low in anticipation of the move......

Old 10-15-2010, 11:30 PM
DarkTrak
Road Master

Originally Posted by Tx_Outlaw
Why? He ride like you, Mark?? LMAO!!

Happy Birthday Mike!! Young punk.......
Thanks Chuck! I'm only 28 but I feel like I'm pushin 60...

Thanks Tart & G!!

@Mark: Sure thing, I'll razz him a bit! Since I'm the most capable Jockey shift rider in the group....

Last edited by DarkTrak; 10-15-2010 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Cuz I Freakin can!
Old 10-15-2010, 11:40 PM
DarkTrak
Road Master

Originally Posted by back again
You can only put you're lights down there if you ride on the islands.You can't go that fast just riding around in circles.
Awwwww.....do I smell paradise jealousy??? LMAO

Old 10-16-2010, 07:06 AM
hksigman
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Abbinc83
I would love to be a part of the Night train family thing you guys have going here. I had a dyna and it just never made me happy I love the night trains and you guys all have some sick rides. uncle sam don't pay good enough yet for me to keep up with you guys but if you'll take a poor little wanna be I'm in. lol
welcome bro
i was out in Charleston 01-03 workin around goosecreek
The Plex still out that way?

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures