Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 01:54 PM
hksigman
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Abbinc83
Just got my 09 4 months ago, big plans for it. Heartland kit and Black twisted spoke wheels on the way. Hope I make it to the big leagues like some of these sick night trains
welcome to the board, i was in charleston 01-03 had some great rides. lived at Southend Brewery and big deck daddys-its some other bar i heard now in goosecreek

Im curious as to why you wrapped your x-pipes?

Old 07-17-2010, 03:54 PM
Abbinc83
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hksigman
welcome to the board, i was in charleston 01-03 had some great rides. lived at Southend Brewery and big deck daddys-its some other bar i heard now in goosecreek

Im curious as to why you wrapped your x-pipes?
I just did it hoping it would cut down on the heat coming off on me, If you lived here you know how hot it is in the summer. I never had any wrapped exhaust before so I just tried it. I really don't like the x-pipes that much but I got them cheap. They look ok but the sound doesn't do it for me

Old 07-17-2010, 04:37 PM
hksigman
Road Master

Originally Posted by Abbinc83
I just did it hoping it would cut down on the heat coming off on me, If you lived here you know how hot it is in the summer. I never had any wrapped exhaust before so I just tried it. I really don't like the x-pipes that much but I got them cheap. They look ok but the sound doesn't do it for me
humidity and in the 90s....
yes X-pipes are not a pipe for anything more than looks...

Old 07-17-2010, 04:47 PM
phrogflyer
Road Master

Fellas, after some long debating, I parted with my train today. I consider today a bitter-sweet day as it was bitter letting go of the train, but sweet getting a 2010 Road Glide. I really want to put some miles in and the train was not the best bike for it, so that's why I went with the Glide. I'll still be an active member on the forums, feel free to pm me anytime.

Old 07-17-2010, 04:51 PM
hksigman
Road Master

Originally Posted by phrogflyer
Fellas, after some long debating, I parted with my train today. I consider today a bitter-sweet day as it was bitter letting go of the train, but sweet getting a 2010 Road Glide. I really want to put some miles in and the train was not the best bike for it, so that's why I went with the Glide. I'll still be an active member on the forums, feel free to pm me anytime.
I love my Roadglide. Which color did you go with? I just saw a sweet 2010 at El Cajon used with 1800 miles for $18k

Old 07-17-2010, 04:52 PM
Abbinc83
Road Master

humidity and in the 90s....
yes X-pipes are not a pipe for anything more than looks...
I really couldn't find any pipes I liked I almost got short shots, I like big radius but I see those on everything. I got the x-pipes for 650 out the door someone ordered and never picked them up so I did. didn't have a clue how they would sound figured with a 900 dollar sticker price they'd be better I was slightly disappointed. At least I didn't pay full price. lol. O well....Win some lose some

Old 07-17-2010, 06:27 PM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,361 Likes on 2,573 Posts

Man tartarus your pics don't do that paint set justice.I saw a set in the sun today and it was sick.I'd have trouble going down the road in the sun watching it change.For what it's worth the bike had black wheels,spokes and hub with chrome nipples and it looked good.Didn't even have my phone with me to get a pic but it was nice.

Originally Posted by Tartarus
I got a solo seat off the hdf classified section for cheap. it came in this afternoon it feels good although I have not gotten a chance to ride on it yet sorry the pictures are terrible it was dark when I got home from work

Old 07-17-2010, 06:40 PM
Tartarus
Road Warrior

thanks guys, yeah it is hard to get a picture to really do justice to any metallic paint job as it changes from lime to forrest green depending on how the light hits it

Old 07-17-2010, 09:45 PM
story808
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by phrogflyer
***... LMAO It was only a matter of time Jason. I know you'll trick out the Roadglide that suckers gonna look cool with a 23 rim up front... Give Dylan a neck punch form me next time you see him. Throw a picture of the new RG up for us to look at... And if you don't mind telling us what you got for bada$$ train of yours$$$$$.$$?

Old 07-17-2010, 09:57 PM
phrogflyer
Road Master

I love my Roadglide. Which color did you go with? I just saw a sweet 2010 at El Cajon used with 1800 miles for $18k
if it's the blue one, i saw it last week. almost bought their demo bike earlier this week, but it just didn't work out. i got the scarlett red with abs, cruise(best thing since sliced bread), and security. i just put 200 miles on it. it was an awesome ride. the most comfortable i've ever been on a bike.

mark, i haven't taken any pics yet, but this is what i have.

Last edited by phrogflyer; 07-17-2010 at 10:04 PM.

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures