Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 10:41 PM
mac1313
Tourer
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by phrogflyer
11th.
My bad got the number wrong. One of my friends was on the Bonhomme Richard. He flew back early from Hawaii, so I got to see him a little earlier then when you got back. I am sure you are glad to be back. I was on the 24th Meu in 06 and I hated every moment of it, being embarked you get no love from the Navy.

By the way the Cycle Visions hardbag are pretty sweet. I was there a few weeks ago getting my rims laced up and they had a softail with hardbags on it, looked pretty good IMO.

Last edited by mac1313; 04-15-2010 at 10:44 PM.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:50 PM
phrogflyer
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mac1313
My bad got the number wrong. One of my friends was on the Bonhomme Richard. He flew back early from Hawaii, so I got to see him a little earlier then when you got back. I am sure you are glad to be back. I was on the 24th Meu in 06 and I hated every moment of it, being embarked you get no love from the Navy.

By the way the Cycle Visions hardbag are pretty sweet. I was there a few weeks ago getting my rims laced up and they had a softail with hardbags on it, looked pretty good IMO.
i was on the bhr as well. nuff said.

Old 04-16-2010, 06:56 AM
twisted125
Road Master

DB - those mirrors look sweet man, why are they so cheap???? I could see some on my ride, may mount them vertically though.

Phrog, good to have you back man, thanks for all youve done for our Country.

Old 04-16-2010, 09:06 AM
DyNaBoB
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dang Dave long time....dont know why there so cheap but the quality is damn good better then the 100 dollar ones......how ya been??

Old 04-16-2010, 09:35 AM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,358 Likes on 2,573 Posts

what happened to the no.carolina ride twisted? I know the dragon is still f'ed up but that ain't the only road up there.

Old 04-16-2010, 10:47 AM
twisted125
Road Master

yea guys, been a lil bit. Had some **** come up recently that has needed my direct attention. The 2 guys I had rooming at my house, that Ive known since 1st grade just told me they were moving out in the summer. I was hoping they would hang till my girl graduates and can start teaching, then everything would be fine. Considering their rent together is roughly a grand, Ive got some making up to do. Kickin up the hours at work, having to cut back the number of classes I can take, sellin some ****, and lookin for new roommates for the time being. Couldnt have come at a worse time really. But, my dumb *** is the one that didnt make them sign anything, wont make that mistake again. Its gona be ok though, Im a seriously optimistic guy and will get this all figured out. When life gives you lemons, put em in a tube sock and beat some ***.

G - Man I really hope to be able to to something as it gets warmer. As it is, I ride to class, or anywhere possible just to get out by myself and not have to listen to **** but the wind. Ill let you know ASAP if I can arrange the funds and time to be able to meet you somewhere up there, Id love yo meet up with you and burn some miles.

Old 04-16-2010, 11:38 AM
DyNaBoB
Elite HDF Member

I hope the best for ya.....your a smart cat youll get it all figured out....

Old 04-16-2010, 01:01 PM
Hollywood Ball
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default New Splash Guard Installed - PICS!

What's up guys?!

Got the new rubber on the back wheel this morning and while they had the wheel off I finally had the "Polished Stainless Steel Rear Fender Extension" (HD P/N: 60197-08) installed.

This thing is bright and shiny... thinking I should have PC'd it black. But it sure does brighten up the swing arm allowing a lot of light to reflect inside. Really cleans things up too. You can see the entire tire and it lets you see straight through the swing arm.

Here's some pics I took with my iPhone:

Night Train Pictures-splash-guard1.jpg Night Train Pictures-splash-guard2.jpg Night Train Pictures-splash-guard3.jpg Night Train Pictures-splash-guard4.jpg

Old 04-16-2010, 01:25 PM
DyNaBoB
Elite HDF Member

one of my favorite parts i put on the bike and its only 40 bucks....lol.....i like the fact that you can see the tire and not plastic.....

Old 04-16-2010, 01:40 PM
Havanacigar
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Phrog...Welcome back and Thanks for your service!
I have a black leather roll bag from "T-bags" that mounts to the handlebars and sits on top of the headlight, it looks like an old school bedroll, and I get lots of comps on it, I'll post up some pics when I get a chance

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures