DyNaBoB
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

turn,,, i wanna see it go around a clover leaf....lol

Old 04-03-2010, 02:36 AM
Havanacigar
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

HKSigman...dragbars turned downward, and a 2.2 gallon frisco tank, always liked the small sportster tanks on the big twins..makes the engines look huge.

Tartarus...I'm 5'11 , kinda slumped in the picture I posted, and that
c&c seat is pretty low. Don't think I would be happy with anything over 14's

Old 04-03-2010, 03:05 AM
oregonkickstart
Tourer
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Night_Train
Well gotta tell ya I almost pooped myself today!
Got the PC5 all worked out last night, no more decel poping so I decided to take a ride to the local dealer to screw around and meet one of the night train guys from this forum. Well I decided it would be a great time to show off leavin the dealership, pulled out into traffic and layed into it thru first gear gettin all sideways and ****, nailed second and *POW* I was instantly minus a cylinder and the one that was left wasnt happy about running so I coasted into a gas station and it died. I pulled the seat and checked the PC5 connections, all seemed good, I looked the bike over and found nothing out of place. So I turned on the ignition and crossed my fingers, started right up but acted like it was loaded up for a moment. I got on and rode her home all seemed fine, I saw oil leaking onto my cam cover when I got home, so I took the AC all apart and it was just full of oil. Oil was even laying in the intake tract.
This arlen mess AC is going in the garbage soon as I order a Doherty with the power vents. I'd rather spit the oil on the ground than try to feed it to my cylinders.
Ranting done. Dayum these bikes here are lookin HAWT! 2D you still have space between your trips and sliders *chuckle*. Lundee those pipes look fantastic on your bike period!. Story those rotors are the bomb!.

Ray
Funny you would mention that... I have a set of Power Vents that have been forgotten about since last summer. I called Doherty Machine to ask a few questions about the product. I spoke with Tim Doherty. I must say he is one of the most professional, informative, and easy-to-talk-to persons I have dealt with in a long time. My opinion is to go with your first plan and get a set.

Old 04-03-2010, 03:08 AM
oregonkickstart
Tourer
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by hksigman
so i took the nitetrain out today to enjoy the killer so cal weather. I figured out the look im tryin for but not really sure if i can get it.

id like to find a more narrow set of drag bars for the bike. to make it look for sleek and narrow.

The problem i see is because of the Marzocchi forks and the 18 inch rideright with the 140 front tire on the bike i think that 1 inch drags-the stock ones off the nitetrain= would look out of place on the bike.

The other prob is that there are very few companies that make a 1 1/2 inch thick drag bar and then the common width is 31.5-32 inches...

But then i wonder/question if a 27 inch drag bar would look out of proportion on my bike...

Any thoughts, suggestions, input?

Or am i just overanalyzing all this?
I would recommend BR Custom Cycle. A llot of guys on this forum, myself included can vouch for Billy. He can build anything you can draw or describe.

Old 04-03-2010, 03:33 AM
eliems
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gotta like them Trains!

Old 04-03-2010, 10:26 AM
imboden
Stellar HDF Member
Received 94 Likes on 57 Posts

Hey all. I havn't been round for a long long time!! just checkin in since the season is gettin started up. Good to see all these trains still here and lookin hot!

Old 04-03-2010, 11:08 AM
story808
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Well look what the cat dragged in...
Whats up Pat? Hope all is well with you and the family.
Ride safe Brah... Hey you still got the Pan?

Old 04-03-2010, 11:16 AM
Dyna Mike
Intermediate

Here is mine, have it for a year now and love it to bits.

Attached Thumbnails  Night Train Pictures-hpim2211-small-.jpg    Night Train Pictures-hpim1986-small-.jpg    Night Train Pictures-hpim2001-small-2-.jpg  
Old 04-03-2010, 02:14 PM
story808
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Welcome Dyna Mike and Eliems... Those are two good looking rides.

We got a night train ride coming next sunday on the 11th they are trying to get all the trains on the island to come out. Should make for some good pictures and I'll be sure to get some. I hear that a film crew is coming out to film us on the H3 freeway not sure what for yet... But I'll be sure to keep you guys posted.

looks like nice weather for all this weekend... Ride Safe Guys

Old 04-03-2010, 04:07 PM
Dyna Mike
Intermediate

Originally Posted by story808
Welcome Dyna Mike and Eliems... Those are two good looking rides.

We got a night train ride coming next sunday on the 11th they are trying to get all the trains on the island to come out. Should make for some good pictures and I'll be sure to get some. I hear that a film crew is coming out to film us on the H3 freeway not sure what for yet... But I'll be sure to keep you guys posted.

looks like nice weather for all this weekend... Ride Safe Guys
That sounds really cool.

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures