Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow thats not even photoshopped

Old 01-19-2010, 01:02 AM
phrogflyer
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by story808
Jason... I got a friend that just got to Cali... Waiting on his bike and hooking him up with Gary. He'll is station at where you said you'll be going when you get home... He's a good guy in the Corps also... Take care Brah and be safe!
that's awesome mark. he knows about cook's corner? if he hooks up with gary i'm sure he'll find out real quick. i'm looking forward to some greasy food and brews from there myself. if i can remember i'll pass you my govy email when i get back to send to him.

Old 01-19-2010, 07:13 AM
twisted125
Road Master

Thats a crazy lookin sled, looks like youd be screwed in a corner though.

Story, I rode to campus one night last week. I can tell they pull me more forward. From my last set up, the risers had the bars set back a couple inches. I think I gained about an inch and a hook in height, and the fact that their riser pivot is right above my tree it pulled me forward quite a bit. Feels like I went from a midsize to a lincoln, feels more open . . . I love it.

Need to fix my fuel cross over line, then get my longer clutch cable. I can tell a HUGE difference with that Big Sucker. You can hear it pullin air too! Ive been deadened into ridin with a stock A/C, its like a different bike.

Old 01-19-2010, 10:15 AM
Mr. Lucky
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by phrogflyer
that's awesome mark. he knows about cook's corner? if he hooks up with gary i'm sure he'll find out real quick. i'm looking forward to some greasy food and brews from there myself. if i can remember i'll pass you my govy email when i get back to send to him.
Hey Jason/Mark ... I live about a mile from Gary, so keep me in the loop! Rgr on the food @ Cook's ... their breakfast stays with ya all day. Love it lol!

Old 01-19-2010, 01:52 PM
story808
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Will do Lucky... You guys are making me hungry!

I got a email from Dylan and he says he's already picked out a ride when he picks up the new 2010 RK this is what he said... Let me know if you guys know this area?

"I already found one really nice ride that I want to take. Take a look on google maps on highway 74 from San Juan Capistrano to Lake Elisinore. It is a really nice mountain pass with lots of turns and great views."

btw this is Dylan riding next to me on his 98 Fatboy he sold to some guy here on the island just before he left.

Name:  DylanBigPrint.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  53.5 KB

Trying to sell it at toys for tots... Telling us to move out of the way "Hey you're blocking my sign"... LMAO
Name:  Photo0144.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  107.6 KB

Old 01-19-2010, 02:45 PM
Hollywood Ball
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Saintslax - Where you live in MD?

Old 01-19-2010, 04:03 PM
chrome-dome-dave
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by saintslax11
DB lots of salt and sand here in Maryland. Lots of snow piles still melting to. Sucks!!

For sure dude, theres still alot down here, not to much after this nice weekend. But of course my scooters still in pieces.

Old 01-19-2010, 05:27 PM
DyNaBoB
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wut ya doing to it now Dave i liked it before.........motor build???

Old 01-19-2010, 06:19 PM
2DAKERB
Road Master

Originally Posted by story808

"I already found one really nice ride that I want to take. Take a look on google maps on highway 74 from San Juan Capistrano to Lake Elisinore. It is a really nice mountain pass with lots of turns and great views."

That is a nice ride, went there after Cook's breakfast on our Sunday ride.

Let him know to check out The Hideout Saloon and Steakhouse.
27413 Highway 76 in Santa Ysabel. From there you can catch the 79 go north through the wineries or south to julian. He could spend all day on those back highways. From the 79 go 371 to 74 to 243 it ends on the 10. That's a really nice long ride.

Old 01-19-2010, 06:36 PM
chrome-dome-dave
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by DyNaBoB
wut ya doing to it now Dave i liked it before.........motor build???
I wish it was a motor build. Na new rear fender, relocating ignition module, and coil. Modifying foot controls and back to gloss black that way my p-pad will stick to the fender.

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures