Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Nothing surprises me anymore, Armando.....

Mark - glad ya'll had a good time. I'm guessing Lisa did very well on the ride and you were worried too much about the foot action?! Keep leanin right, my friend!

Old 12-07-2009, 03:39 PM
saintslax11
Road Warrior
Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

It is Butt *** cold here in MD... Sucks and I am jealous of you bastards .... Wish I could ride. I can only toy with the bike now.
You guys think it would be a waste money on new heads? I was gonna stick with HD SE heads. Would I be gaining much power? I have been saving my pennies all year for a few mods and i do not wanna waste money. I have 203 cams already. I know its a mild cam but wondering what I would be lookin at with some SE heads. I know I can send them out to get done to but SE stuff has been good to me. The SE heads are $600. Sending them out is gonna cost more. I wanna be able to do one more mod.

Old 12-07-2009, 03:48 PM
BoomerBob
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tx_Outlaw
ummmmm...... no comment.......
Cute Tex ...

Old 12-07-2009, 08:27 PM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I thought you'd like that, BB..... LOL! Gotta be careful what ya say around here.....

SS11 - if you like the SE stuff, then go for it. I haven't done cams yet because I'm still deciding what I'm going to do. I already have some 95" pistons and an extra set of cylinders. Thinking diamond cutting, but would like to send off an extra set of heads at the same time. I thought new heads were more than sending out for flow work?

Old 12-07-2009, 09:08 PM
oregonkickstart
Tourer
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Your shovel is looking great Lundee! Nothing beats the old iron in my opinion. I miss those days sometimes...

A small group of my buddies and I are planning to take a road trip next summer to some place a fair distance out of state (Oregon), but someplace other than Sturgis. Anyone have any suggestions of a ride or run?

I suppose there might be a more appropriate forum for this post... Maybe even a poll...

Old 12-08-2009, 03:08 PM
chrome-dome-dave
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by saintslax11
It is Butt *** cold here in MD... Sucks and I am jealous of you bastards .... Wish I could ride. I can only toy with the bike now.
You guys think it would be a waste money on new heads? I was gonna stick with HD SE heads. Would I be gaining much power? I have been saving my pennies all year for a few mods and i do not wanna waste money. I have 203 cams already. I know its a mild cam but wondering what I would be lookin at with some SE heads. I know I can send them out to get done to but SE stuff has been good to me. The SE heads are $600. Sending them out is gonna cost more. I wanna be able to do one more mod.
Dude Zippers is located in crofton and they do awesome work. They already have heads done, all u do is give them yours and some money then boom you some got heads done by a great company. Thats what im doing and a chain kit.

Old 12-08-2009, 03:09 PM
ScReaMnEagLE22
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

link ?

Old 12-08-2009, 03:55 PM
saintslax11
Road Warrior
Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Google it. They are well known around MD. They used to actually do the motor work themselves but stopped. I've seen there work. Some of the motors they have built in the past are sick. I was getting quotes that were a lot higher than buying SE.

Old 12-08-2009, 06:39 PM
chrome-dome-dave
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by ScReaMnEagLE22
link ?

Dude you ride a harley and have never heard of zippers? OK! They make thunder max fuel injection programmer, one of the best program mers out there so i've heard. They even have a dash replacement that can give you all your readings on a digital cluster. Yea they are alil pricey but its good **** and you pay for what you get. zippers.com When I can afford it im getting my stuff threw them, until then its mods that dont cost much or that I can make.

Old 12-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Lundee
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

finally got new pics of the chop. I'll quit buggin you guys after this

Attached Thumbnails  Night Train Pictures-shovelhead-project-011.jpg  

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures