Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 10:32 PM
story808
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by SpicOfTheDevil
tw_outlaw, i think someone here relocated the horn under the frame, what ya think?

Mine is mounted under... above the shocks. It's a mini 2.5 inch horn and sounds like a moped. lol

Last edited by story808; 06-17-2009 at 01:06 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:35 PM
Schaub85
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

price is a bit of a difference.

Found the pro race tuner for under $400 but then I gotta buy the A/C

I figure a seat isnt gunna cost me over $300.

I want the seat(well I want both) but have been noticing a few more pops than I would like to hear.

Old 06-15-2009, 11:21 PM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,351 Likes on 2,571 Posts

Originally Posted by Schaub85
price is a bit of a difference.

Found the pro race tuner for under $400 but then I gotta buy the A/C

I figure a seat isnt gunna cost me over $300.

I want the seat(well I want both) but have been noticing a few more pops than I would like to hear.
Man I think your ready to step up to the Bank of America gold Night Train card and do some . Internet shopping.As brothers we are here to help you reach your dreams orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hit your credit limit.Which ever comes first. I like to order from different places and see which box comes first.It usually starts a fight with my wife which I live for.
Back to the ? My *** is always sore since I left a lot of it on a road one night so seats are 2ND on my list.The fun of planting my *** back in the seat from power improvements always makes me feel better.That comes first.
Remember take advantage of that BOAGNT card while it's still at 21%.Who knows how high it will go with our new CEO Obama.G.

Last edited by back again; 06-15-2009 at 11:23 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:14 AM
Schaub85
Road Master

oh man i know better. If i was just charging ****, the list would be a helluva lot longer.

Old 06-16-2009, 02:11 AM
jamesf0622
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Schaub85
Its random but I have a question for ya guys....

I cant do both right now, got some other bills comming.

Tuner(and A/C) or solo seat?

and if you pick seat, any ideas? I need comfort but want some more distance from the bars. Right now I think the C&C is at the top of my list but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Insight would be awesome.
Check out Mean City Cycles for the seat. They repad the stocker and can move you where you want and you can do it on the cheap.

Old 06-16-2009, 03:00 AM
darkman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by back again
Bling bling.Looks good D.Like the rocker boxes where did you find them.I'm thinking some gloss black ones this winter.G.
Gordon! The rocker boxes came with the bike, the dealer fitted the HD chrome engine kit before i got it, why i dont know. I know the blue night train was a slow seller over here so i think they fitted the chrome kit to try n shine it up a bit lol.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:25 AM
oregonkickstart
Tourer
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

TX Outlaw - I am very impressed to say the least... Excellent Job!

I got my new bars and dash on a couple days ago and have been out riding trying to make up for lost time. As soon as I wash it I will post pictures.

Old 06-16-2009, 05:22 PM
Schaub85
Road Master

Originally Posted by back again
Man I think your ready to step up to the Bank of America gold Night Train card and do some . Internet shopping.As brothers we are here to help you reach your dreams orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hit your credit limit.Which ever comes first. I like to order from different places and see which box comes first.It usually starts a fight with my wife which I live for.
Back to the ? My *** is always sore since I left a lot of it on a road one night so seats are 2ND on my list.The fun of planting my *** back in the seat from power improvements always makes me feel better.That comes first.
Remember take advantage of that BOAGNT card while it's still at 21%.Who knows how high it will go with our new CEO Obama.G.

Well man I bit it and ordered the C&C solo today. gunna wait till next check to order the tuner.

I'm kinda second guessing the order tho. I talked to Chuck and he said I'm not really gunna get moved back any. I also talked to the guys at Mad City about getting my stocker done up, and he told me the same thing. He said he MIGHT be able to get me an inch back but wasnt 100% sure. Guess we'll see in a couple weeks. Just hope I'm happy with the C&C. If I'm not satisfied I think I'm gonna have MCC do the stocker and sell the C&C and buy a bare bones for round town.

Old 06-16-2009, 06:26 PM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The only bad thing about a bare bones is it moves you down while it moves you back. It is a nic seat, but instead of getting more leg room from being moved back, it just changes the geometry of the legs. I really don't believe it gives more room.

I got my exhaust on this afternoon. I'm thinking I must have just been hot and frustrated yesterday.

Name:  DSC02212.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  65.4 KB

Name:  DSC02217.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  83.2 KB

Name:  DSC02220.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  75.7 KB

Old 06-16-2009, 06:41 PM
DyNaBoB
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa....................chucky that fvcker is the chit................i hate this fvcking place..........is that that springer that has a built in brake line?................wow, thats all i can say chuck......you did good.........but i knew you would..............now get it on the road and take a pic so i can save it on my puter...lol

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures