Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 06:21 PM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,351 Likes on 2,571 Posts

[quote=story808;5104995]Fall away... lol opps why do I keep saying fallout... ?
That's from your civil defense training when you were in grade school in the 60's Mark.You've got excellent recall memory.G.

Old 06-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by story808
Fair enough that what ever I get for them... I'm PAYPAL'ing to you! Thats the only way I'd feel right about selling them. M
Naaaa..... I was just bustin your *****....... Give it to mamma and tell her to buy herself something!

Old 06-07-2009, 10:01 PM
BoomerBob
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ScReaMnEagLE22
thanks for that diagram Sqrints. But im as confused as a baby in a topless bar. =( I think I'm gonna leave this up to someone that knows what they are doing unless I am able to get a detailed "how to" on this process. I have the manual but it's not the best. Im more of a visual learner.
Can someone explain what fall away is with a bit more detail ? TIA !!
This video might help you get a good visual on how to check fall away. BTW; there are lots of how-to's on YouTube for different things. Even changing a tire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbPCIvtQGvY

Old 06-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Schaub85
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by saintslax11
You're gay!!!! Beat it!!!
HAHAHAHA!!! thats great! Saintslax its good to see people do still have a sense of humor.

Originally Posted by jamesf0622
Are you always an ***? I saw your post in another thread that also had absolutely no contribution other than to get people spooled up.
James I haven't been here long but if I've learned one thing, it's the night train guys do what ever the fvck they want! so don't be surprised if there isn't anymore pictures in here for the next couple pages.

BTW for anyone who cares, new tire and lowering kit for the rear going in this week!!! And prolly gunna get the pro race tuner and new A/C in the next month.

Old 06-07-2009, 11:13 PM
ScReaMnEagLE22
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks dude. That was very helpful. One thing is reading how to do it and another is actually seeing it. I did quick search and found a few different videos on you tube showing different HD service videos.

Originally Posted by BoomerBob
This video might help you get a good visual on how to check fall away. BTW; there are lots of how-to's on YouTube for different things. Even changing a tire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbPCIvtQGvY

Old 06-08-2009, 12:09 AM
jtmurph00
Road Captain

That is one sick *** bike in person.
Thanks again for the sweet deal on the seat Marcus.

Originally Posted by Fightn_Tiger
just got seat back from Roberti Custom seats.

Old 06-08-2009, 12:39 AM
jamesf0622
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Schaub85
HAHAHAHA!!! thats great! Saintslax its good to see people do still have a sense of humor.

James I haven't been here long but if I've learned one thing, it's the night train guys do what ever the fvck they want! so don't be surprised if there isn't anymore pictures in here for the next couple pages.

BTW for anyone who cares, new tire and lowering kit for the rear going in this week!!! And prolly gunna get the pro race tuner and new A/C in the next month.
Oh I know. I was a regular member of the "old night train thread!"

Old 06-08-2009, 01:27 AM
ScReaMnEagLE22
Road Master

For those using the air rides or el cheapo rear slam kits, what are you doing about lowering your front end ?

Old 06-08-2009, 07:06 AM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ScReaMnEagLE22
For those using the air rides or el cheapo rear slam kits, what are you doing about lowering your front end ?
Progressive kit was spot on for me and seems to a popular choice amongst those in the........Low?

I will say its a hassle to install and this last time around I musta screwed something up as my fork have no damping action and clank netal on metal as they bottom out!!

It worked fine before so its back on the lift torn down again....Musta lost some of the fork oil or something silly.

Had 11 Ounces in each fork. That sound right for the suspender gurus?

Old 06-08-2009, 03:18 PM
scorcher148
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Chazmanian
Progressive kit was spot on for me and seems to a popular choice amongst those in the........Low?

I will say its a hassle to install and this last time around I musta screwed something up as my fork have no damping action and clank netal on metal as they bottom out!!

It worked fine before so its back on the lift torn down again....Musta lost some of the fork oil or something silly.

Had 11 Ounces in each fork. That sound right for the suspender gurus?
When I did my 1in progressing springs in the front it called for 405ml which is equal to 14oz. I just did it Fri night and took it for about a 5mi test ride on main roads and thru some rough parking lots with no bottoming out. The ride is rougher but that's a trade off for the badass look. It reminds me of all the CBRs I owned in the past. Rougher ride, tighter corners. I lowered the rear 2in (bolts)about 2yrs ago. It says clearly to not lower the front without teh rear being lowered.

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures