Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 10:30 PM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry I mis-understood...... Where'd you get your "creepy bars"? Labriola hooked me up too. Nice work!

Old 05-25-2009, 03:56 AM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Tx_Outlaw
Sorry I mis-understood...... Where'd you get your "creepy bars"? Labriola hooked me up too. Nice work!
Creepy bars have a custom chrome part #. Guy on Flea-Bizzle had 2 brand new sets still in the wrapper. $300 list price sticker still on the bars. I got em fer' $60.00. They arent really a beach bar as I thought they wre....They are like a flat track style bar with a wide base. I liked the bend and thought it would go well with my overall scheme.

Rick is buried up at that shop of his...Sheese I'm a local and live 45 minutes away from his shop and cant get my Jockey done any quicker than anyone else. I even applied a bit of pressure with very poor results... "Say Mr LaBriola...Why doncha hook up a local guys shifter first so I dont miss any riding time"

His response "You keep Fvcking with me and I'll stop making these damnned things" ... "I aint got a single helper". "Making these fvckers one by one myself".

That dude is a solid old school biker. Great guy. Great product. I'll wait it out cuz' its worth it!

Post up a shot of that shiifter on yer' bike Tex? I remember looking at yer derned LSR pipe in the exhaust thread and didnt rest until I had something black and 2-1 on the way for mine as well. Best thing I did to my bike in a while was to toss them shiny *** Vance pipes. Even if my Rinehart go's kinda flat at 4800 RPM!

Last edited by Chazmanian; 05-25-2009 at 04:02 AM.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:34 AM
Frisian HD
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Stop makin us curious Chaz, get them bars on......for sure they will look good....and by the looks of it you almost keep the same riding position....or?

Old 05-25-2009, 12:28 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER

Originally Posted by Frisian HD
Stop makin us curious Chaz, get them bars on......for sure they will look good....and by the looks of it you almost keep the same riding position....or?
Bars are at the powdercoater Frisian....Along with a set of lower sliders, my gear and brake levers and my Heavy breather snorkel. I have decided a bit more black is in order.

Seems like the bars are gonna come back just tad further which is a good thing as I'm stretched on the bike with the Bare Bones seat. When I get on the gas hard its like cliffhanger almost....My arms arent that long for a 6" guy I guess.

I'm also convinced that those new bars will not look quite right until they are sans the clutch lever apparatus and cable. Hence my upcoming Jockey shifter....

I hated to render my bike unridable by removing critical parts!. Its been sitting in the garage giving me dirty looks as it wants to go for a run....

Old 05-25-2009, 12:42 PM
Frisian HD
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

I almost feel pity for yer NT's feelings....

At least you have an other two-wheeled toy in the barn.......

Anyway...once ready.....we want pics LMAO

Old 05-25-2009, 04:01 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER

Originally Posted by Frisian HD
I almost feel pity for yer NT's feelings....

At least you have an other two-wheeled toy in the barn.......

Anyway...once ready.....we want pics LMAO

You know that I will!!!

The offroad thing has let creaky old bones know its been a long winter off the trail. Riding fast offroad is extremely physically demanding.

I know Y'all are big on the KTM thing over there. Its a great sport.

Old 05-25-2009, 04:30 PM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,360 Likes on 2,573 Posts

Thought you posted a while back they were not holding up.crucifiy me man for mistaken you for some one else.Put your bars on and ride the thing for God's sake.
What's the difference between run of the mill street slammers and run of the mill creepy bars anyway?G.

Originally Posted by Chazmanian
Ah-So you misunderstood. Foot clutches, hand shifters and creepy bars are the thang Bro.

Mine will be done in a few weeks....Just waiting on my guy at Labriola to do his thing. Creepy bars are already here and at the powder coaters!! Note comparision between run of the mill street slammers and creepy bars? I prefer...Creepy! And levers mounted on bars are for sportbikes and offroading. I will soon be doing my clutching via the trusty old boot.

I must be on the hit list today. I think I said and I quote

How did that get construed as me stating my chrome sliders werent holding up??

I went with chrome over the powder coat as the powdercoated ones do not hold up. I think I said I'm taking my stock ones in to get them PC-ed and want to add a sloppy coating of clear to hopefully get a few good months outta em before they are shot.

I need to get out of the Train photo thread! I must not make any sense or something!

Old 05-25-2009, 06:56 PM
RockyTopRider
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's where I've been. Yea I know I needed it like a hole in my head. Don't have any new pics yet. Peeled the decals off, started blacking it out... LOTS OF FUN ON THE DRAGON!!

Any suggestions?

Old 05-25-2009, 07:51 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER

Originally Posted by back again
Thought you posted a while back they were not holding up.crucifiy me man for mistaken you for some one else.Put your bars on and ride the thing for God's sake.
What's the difference between run of the mill street slammers and run of the mill creepy bars anyway?G.
Cant ride...Bars, AC and levers are out at the powdercoaters. Along with my stock sliders!

Sheese Gordon I have put almost 5000 miles on that bike in the past 4 months in the winter in Colorado? Its my daily form of transport. I ride the Dawg chit outta that bike Mang!

I aint seen a set of those creepy bars I have a bike yet. Nary a one. That qualifies em' as Creepy. And I like me some creepy.

Old 05-25-2009, 08:57 PM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,360 Likes on 2,573 Posts

[Sheese Gordon I have put almost 5000 miles on that bike in the past 4 months in the winter in Colorado? That's all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures