Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 11:32 AM
story808
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by hdnightrain04
I have to say...all ya'll **** me off, ya know it. All these great looking bikes....able to get in there and get those killer parts on....working on new paint (by the way...BAD-*** job havana) oh yea...and able to get on the pavement and make some f*^#ing noise. I only got one thing to say to you guys.....RIDE ON! (Im just kidding...I aint mad...just jealous)
I am sitting here in iraq. And gunna be here for the whole summer. Bad enough that Ive been here since Aug last year. But I will be here till Oct this year. SUCKS!
I have an '04 Train that since Ive been here I have ordered about $500.00 in parts for to include a wide wheel and custom fender to give a little more meat on the rear. But i will be home in time to do all the changes to my girl through the winter, get it right and be ready for the next spring.
You guys think about me and the rest of us riders (especially with trains) who are over here in this giant kitty litter box known as Iraq. Keep the threads coming and take plenty of pictures. I love seeing them all.
Feel free to shoot me a line or two.....I'll be watching
Rubber side down! hdnightrain04@yahoo.com
HD... Thank you for your service... It's service men and women like you that gives us the freedom to ride free... I have many friends there right now and some leaving this week for Afghanistan. hang in there buds you'll be home soon. Aloha from Hawaii

Old 05-12-2009, 11:32 AM
05Harley
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hdnightrain04...thank you for serving our country and our prayers are with you.

Old 05-12-2009, 11:51 AM
2DAKERB
Road Master

hdnightrain04 thoughts and prayers to you guys.

Old 05-12-2009, 11:55 AM
oregonkickstart
Tourer
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

hdnightrain04 - Thank you and come home soon!

Old 05-12-2009, 05:43 PM
vulcanater
Road Captain

Originally Posted by hdnightrain04
I have to say...all ya'll **** me off, ya know it. All these great looking bikes....able to get in there and get those killer parts on....working on new paint (by the way...BAD-*** job havana) oh yea...and able to get on the pavement and make some f*^#ing noise. I only got one thing to say to you guys.....RIDE ON! (Im just kidding...I aint mad...just jealous)
I am sitting here in iraq. And gunna be here for the whole summer. Bad enough that Ive been here since Aug last year. But I will be here till Oct this year. SUCKS!
I have an '04 Train that since Ive been here I have ordered about $500.00 in parts for to include a wide wheel and custom fender to give a little more meat on the rear. But i will be home in time to do all the changes to my girl through the winter, get it right and be ready for the next spring.
You guys think about me and the rest of us riders (especially with trains) who are over here in this giant kitty litter box known as Iraq. Keep the threads coming and take plenty of pictures. I love seeing them all.
Feel free to shoot me a line or two.....I'll be watching
Rubber side down! hdnightrain04@yahoo.com

Thanks For Your Services!!!!!!!!!!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Stay safe and hurry back home.

Chop On,
Robert

Old 05-12-2009, 09:55 PM
MidwestRider
Road Master

Couple pix of the old girl after a few mods added on.

Name:  train.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  67.9 KB
Name:  train3.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  41.2 KB
Name:  train1-1-1.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  62.1 KB

Name:  train2.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  70.2 KB

Last edited by MidwestRider; 05-12-2009 at 09:59 PM.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:01 PM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hdnightrain04, thank you for all you guys do from me also!! Be safe and get back to that Train bud.

MidWestRider, bike looks good so far, what have you planned for future mods so far?

Old 05-12-2009, 11:29 PM
MidwestRider
Road Master

Originally Posted by refuzeandrezizt
hdnightrain04, thank you for all you guys do from me also!! Be safe and get back to that Train bud.

MidWestRider, bike looks good so far, what have you planned for future mods so far?
Thanx! Same sweet bars you have man. Those look sick and I heard they feel great. You got a nice lookin bike as well

Old 05-12-2009, 11:36 PM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MidwestRider
Thanx! Same sweet bars you have man. Those look sick and I heard they feel great. You got a nice lookin bike as well
Thanks man!! The bars are just some 10" straight rise drag bars. I love them so far, much more comfortable than the 8" pullbacks I had on before.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:37 AM
code.mafia
Intermediate
Default My new scoot

'99 Night Train, paint is about 2 weeks old, 7300 miles, 200 rear tire, strut-less rear fender, twisted spokes, drag bars, V&H pipes, S&S carb, upgraded cams, etc.

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures