Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 01:27 PM
jcmer22
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oregonkickstart
Thanks guys. It took 8 weeks to get them, but worth the wait... Any opinions on riser height? I am considering either 1 1/4" or 4" fat (1 1/4" dia.) risers...

I am leaning towards the shorter of the two (1 1/4") to better conceal the wiring coming out from the middle of the bars into the top trip. tree.
8 weeks huh. i ordered some last night and he told me 5 weeks. even thats a few days to long cause laconia is coming up in 5 weeks and i want these on for that trip.

Old 05-06-2009, 01:54 PM
oregonkickstart
Tourer
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by jcmer22
8 weeks huh. i ordered some last night and he told me 5 weeks. even thats a few days to long cause laconia is coming up in 5 weeks and i want these on for that trip.
It might be shorter depending on his work load and your finish. Mine were chromed so they had to be sent to California to be plated. He told me at the time 7-8 weeks and it came out right at 8. I can't remember how many bars were ahead of mine at the time, but i think he said 25 or so... If the bars are powder coated the time may be shorter too (might be more local to him).

What kind did you order, finish, etc.?

Old 05-06-2009, 02:21 PM
niterider985
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks story808 I could not get it to work not good with computers. Went on a motorcade ride for The Healing Wall they expected about 50-60 riders there were several hundred troopers shut down interstate for us pretty kool will try to post them later, Bike nite tonight Grip end cap fell off somewhere so I took off the other one to thanks

Old 05-06-2009, 03:40 PM
jcmer22
Tourer

It might be shorter depending on his work load and your finish. Mine were chromed so they had to be sent to California to be plated. He told me at the time 7-8 weeks and it came out right at 8. I can't remember how many bars were ahead of mine at the time, but i think he said 25 or so... If the bars are powder coated the time may be shorter too (might be more local to him).

What kind did you order, finish, etc.?
i ordered the sweeping beaters. 16" rise with a gloss black powder coat. maybe he can expedite them if i request?

Old 05-06-2009, 04:44 PM
oregonkickstart
Tourer

Originally Posted by jcmer22
i ordered the sweeping beaters. 16" rise with a gloss black powder coat. maybe he can expedite them if i request?
Possibly could ask, but I tend not to be real pushy with the pros... The quality is absolutely incredible! every weld smoothed so you can't even see it's been welded... like glass. As you know those bars cost a chunk of change, but you will be so happy... I considered sweeping beaters too, but went with these on a coin toss. I think TX Outlaw has a set of those sweeping beaters too (with 3 hole gussets I believe)...

Old 05-06-2009, 07:37 PM
KaotiK TrendZ
Advanced

damn story, that cover is tight bro. how much you charge to do up a pow mia one? im going to ghost a POW MIA on my rear fender and was looking to possibly do one of my covers with it too. great work....

nice lookin bars there oregon, lets see some pics of those things on your ride

Old 05-06-2009, 08:11 PM
bluent78
Tourer

Damn Mark, the quality work just keeps coming. Now I'm gonna have to find a derby cover to send you.

Old 05-06-2009, 09:54 PM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Possibly could ask, but I tend not to be real pushy with the pros... The quality is absolutely incredible! every weld smoothed so you can't even see it's been welded... like glass. As you know those bars cost a chunk of change, but you will be so happy... I considered sweeping beaters too, but went with these on a coin toss. I think TX Outlaw has a set of those sweeping beaters too (with 3 hole gussets I believe)...
No-hole gussets here. You're bars look nice man!

Old 05-06-2009, 10:46 PM
oregonkickstart
Tourer

Originally Posted by Tx_Outlaw
No-hole gussets here. You're bars look nice man!
Thank you. That's right, "no-hole" gussets on your bars... I still have a couple pics of your scoot stored from back when I decided I wanted a set from BR! Those bars on your sled made me decide to spend way more than I normally would have. Worth every $! Thanks for the inspiration!

Old 05-06-2009, 11:26 PM
story808
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by niterider985
Thanks story808 I could not get it to work not good with computers. Went on a motorcade ride for The Healing Wall they expected about 50-60 riders there were several hundred troopers shut down interstate for us pretty kool will try to post them later, Bike nite tonight Grip end cap fell off somewhere so I took off the other one to thanks
lol... I'm just messing with you man... I hope mine stay in... lol You even thought of letting those reflectors fall off...

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures