Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 06:40 AM
Damage_Inc
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Fender looks real good Chaz, your bike just keeps getting better but I'm here for the anecdotes. "that Rusky is a rock" lmao

Old 05-04-2009, 06:44 AM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott367
hey Chaz i tried to do what you said and not look at it but i couldnt help it. I tried mowing the grass and the farther down the hard i got the more i couldnt stop looking back at it and getting anoyed. then tried putting together baby yard toys, by this point it was almost mocking me. finaly by supper i went out to use the grill and said **** on it im changing you!!! lol
so im just wondering who you went through to get yours and what kind is it. thanks man.

Wow....

Mine was doing wierd stuff to me like that too

Like outta a Stephen King book. It would called "The Fender".....

LIke our bro Refuze said. Mine came from KCInt. The fvcker was durt cheap. $89.00 plus shipping and a set of 1" spacers for $30.00.

Taped a 3/8 hose on my tire like I have seen on OCC and wiggled it around til I was happy. Marked it where it needed drilled and let a painter do it up.

Find a painter who isnt to pricey and you can be done and refendered for $300 or so. Find a pricey painter and that cost jumps up to $400+

True story.....I put an ad on Craigslist .https://accounts.craigslist.org/post...22553924&db=lv

Every body shop I had gone to was quoting me like $300 to paint a fender!! Within a few days I had me a professional painter who was ready to do it for half the going rate....

Sadly after he completed my fender and I tried to refer fellow HDF members to him. His price jumped up to the $300 range as well and he isnt really interested in painting any more fenders for $150.

Lots of different style fenders on Flea-Bay if you just do a search on Harley front fender.

Best of luck Bro. Make the mocking stop!!!

Old 05-04-2009, 07:02 AM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER

Originally Posted by Damage_Inc
Fender looks real good Chaz, your bike just keeps getting better but I'm here for the anecdotes. "that Rusky is a rock" lmao
That Rusky is a one hard *****.

Thanks for the comps on thy bike. Been raining for a few days here in the springs so I have been out abusing myself on the mountain trails on my KTM.

Cruising the Harley around town this past few months and lounging at my computer desk buying trinkets from Gypsies on Flea-Bay while waiting for the snow to melt on the off road trails has done.......Nothing for my cardio, balance, strenght or general riding ability. My mountain bike stay in riding shape year round plan has been hanging on the garage wall whilst I dillick around with me Harley!

My arms and legs are sore as hell and instead of standing up and attacking the trail in my typical blitzkrieger ***** out style.....I found myself sitting down....Alot.

I love my Harley. Its just downright fvckin' indulgent!!!

Only in America.

Or in Australia when equipped with the highly coveted Bushmaster fender clearance package?

Old 05-04-2009, 07:56 AM
Diskon1
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lar300mag
Its been awhile since I last visited HDForums, but since I was "finished" with the NT, I thought I would share some pics...
Man that is **** hot and foxy. I love the springer and the scallops.

Old 05-04-2009, 12:06 PM
story808
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Diskon1
Man that is **** hot and foxy. I love the springer and the scallops.
Check your friggin PM's so I can get your derby cover done... LMAO

Old 05-04-2009, 09:41 PM
WingNut55
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go to Work Sunburned Sissy ...

Originally Posted by story808
Check your friggin PM's so I can get your derby cover done... LMAO

Old 05-04-2009, 10:10 PM
BoomerBob
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chazmanian
Avoid looking at it. The longer you stare at it...The bigger the gap will become. In the end you will be convinced that your bike was accidently equipped with the optional enduro package for off road use in another Harley loving country.

I think mine had the Australian bushmaster package.

That fender had to go.
Has anyone just tried to lower the stock fender by 3/4" or so?

Old 05-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER

Originally Posted by BoomerBob
Has anyone just tried to lower the stock fender by 3/4" or so?

I'm sure a guy could fab up a bracket or something. I'm just not that guy so I bought a fender I could make the choice and drill Me-dammed self!!

Old 05-04-2009, 10:36 PM
BoomerBob
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chazmanian
I'm sure a guy could fab up a bracket or something. I'm just not that guy so I bought a fender I could make the choice and drill Me-dammed self!!
That's cool. I was just wondering if anyone gave it a go. It seems to be popular with the Dyna guys. I figured it might work on our Trains and FXST's. It sounds like they just drill new holes and remount it.

Note: I just went out and looked and mine and that doesn't look like it would be an option. Oh well ... just a thought.

A bracket might work but it probably wouldn't look good like your custom fender does.

Old 05-05-2009, 12:45 AM
story808
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by WingNut55
Go to Work Sunburned Sissy ...

Hey at least we have sun... Snow bunny... LMAO Whats shaking Brah?

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures