Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 02:18 PM
Northerner
Novice
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rquest
Looks like the gas tank will only hold a couple ounces? Guess you spent all your money on those blue boxes! Sweet
Yeah I hear you! Its actually my buddies shop, winter here so his place is quiet. Gives me time to work on my bike with lots of tools.

Getting a little closer, have to order a fender now. Swap out the mirrors, new pegs on the way.

Last edited by Northerner; 01-20-2017 at 02:20 PM.
Old 01-26-2017, 09:10 AM
Ink83
Road Warrior
Received 31 Likes on 31 Posts

Hey Lundee just about done adding 15mm around the front, it's made quite a change and I think that'll be a lot better now. 2 months snow is hardly much, I was think that was a 6 monthly thing or more.

Splattt I'm leaving all the engraving for the heritage chop, I want to keep the two styles seperate. Not set in stone yet but I hope to do a 7-8000km ride later this year on it after I get back from a couple months cruising around the united states. Fingers crossed I get their before martial law kicks in with half the country up in arms about Trump lol. You ****ers are crazy about these president elections

Old 01-26-2017, 07:21 PM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,362 Likes on 2,573 Posts

**** half the country is afraid there will be jobs available and have to work finally. I for one have been waiting for ever for a president that does what he says. I'm sick of being over taxed and paying for these friggin deadbeats.

Old 01-27-2017, 04:59 AM
Ink83
Road Warrior
Received 31 Likes on 31 Posts

I hear ya G, same **** going on in Australia with our spineless politicians. I get taxed around 32 cents for every dollar I earn. I'm in a high tax bracket due to what I earn. I wouldn't mind getting hit so hard with tax if it was going to people who genuinely need it, but in reality I'm just supporting thugs and that pisses my right off and it's only getting worse

Old 01-27-2017, 08:13 PM
rquest
Road Master
Received 72 Likes on 64 Posts

I couldn’t make up my mind, I wanted an old school chopper look but after a few months didn’t care for the jacked up front end so I lowered it an inch and kicked her out a couple with a 5 degree raked tree. But part of me still liked the old school look so I added the Gator boots and painted the upper tubes black. The tank is still lifted an inch and I could go for the pro-street look and lower it back down to the stock position but I think I’m going to keep it the way it is, (for now, lol)what do you think? (The pictures on top are before I lowered it.)

Old 01-28-2017, 02:37 AM
rquest
Road Master
Default And a close up

Here's a closer shot of the boots, black upper tubes and new trees. (that's a reflection not a scratch on the upper tube, lol)

Old 01-28-2017, 05:37 AM
Northerner
Novice
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's a closer shot of the boots, black upper tubes and new trees. (that's a reflection not a scratch on the upper tube, lol)
Looking good!

The following users liked this post:
rquest (01-29-2017)
Old 01-28-2017, 09:32 AM
jerryinpa
Advanced
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Thumbs up

I couldn’t make up my mind, I wanted an old school chopper look but after a few months didn’t care for the jacked up front end so I lowered it an inch and kicked her out a couple with a 5 degree raked tree. But part of me still liked the old school look so I added the Gator boots and painted the upper tubes black. The tank is still lifted an inch and I could go for the pro-street look and lower it back down to the stock position but I think I’m going to keep it the way it is, (for now, lol)what do you think? (The pictures on top are before I lowered it.)
Nice...

The following users liked this post:
rquest (01-29-2017)
Old 01-31-2017, 07:06 PM
blackscootersociety
Cruiser
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

I like it. How far out did the trees move the front wheel? Looks good! Hows the handling now?

Old 02-01-2017, 01:20 AM
rquest
Road Master

Originally Posted by blackscootersociety
I like it. How far out did the trees move the front wheel? Looks good! Hows the handling now?
It handles great, quick and nimble! Those are before and after pics, as you can see probably kicked her out just a couple and lowered about one or two. She actually sits level now.

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures