Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 05:49 PM
Green Hornet
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Greenfield, what do you think of the Performance Machine horn covers? I like the looks of that. Was that some special edition paint job, or did you have that done?

Old 05-16-2013, 05:56 PM
Greenfield
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cygnusx51

Holy Christmas that purple is loud. Pretty cool though, it def stands out in a crowd! I see you removed the reflectors but still have some glue and backing on the struts...goo gone works great for that stuff.

It's funny that you did the same thing as me. I have a solo seat but left the passenger pegs on cause that's where I hang my helmet! And if some hottie wants to ride on the fender, well then the pegs are there also
Ya the purple isn't my choice.. came with the bike (but he gave me the original tins and front rim as well). It's actually blueish in some lights. Limited edition harley "Fast eddie tank kit" 10/200, so I can't complain.

I've been looking around for goo gone, but have been working 13 hr days for the last 2 mths so I basically just go to the grocery store and home.

Ya, the wife insisted I keep the passenger pegs and the stock seat for when she wants to come on rides..

Originally Posted by Green Hornet
Greenfield, what do you think of the Performance Machine horn covers? I like the looks of that. Was that some special edition paint job, or did you have that done?
I love it, had a lot of people comment on it. Extremely easy to install too. Not sure if you can see the switches for the shotgun just above it (haven't installed it yet because I dont have time).

Still have to install:

-Shotgun shock
-Progressive 2" lowering springs
-Arlen ness avenger levers
-Alloy art rear signals
-Joker machine fork mount front signals

Last edited by Greenfield; 05-16-2013 at 06:02 PM.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:16 PM
Green Hornet
Road Master

Any of you Texas guys get any trouble from that bad weather? Dang that looked nasty!

Old 05-16-2013, 08:37 PM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Close, but we're good here. I know Ash is good too. Chatted with him today.......

Old 05-16-2013, 10:08 PM
blindrocket
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I bought the W0612B 12" OUTLAWZ APES from a forum member, which will ship out tomorrow.
Now I need to get the clamps and risers.

I haven't done a lick of research so hopefully you guys don't mind me asking yet another question, but do you think the stock cables will be long enough for these 12" bars and 1.5" risers?

Old 05-16-2013, 10:10 PM
Green Hornet
Road Master

Originally Posted by Tx_Outlaw
Close, but we're good here. I know Ash is good too. Chatted with him today.......

good to hear! Damn that video they were showing on the news looked crazy!

Old 05-17-2013, 01:12 AM
Midgard
Outstanding HDF Member

what am I missing here?

I really like these MX style pegs from Burly (yes I have seen all the Dk stuff but I dont like how they have that extra clevis part that makes em stick out so far)

So they say these are only for Dynas and Sportys but they sure as hell look like they will just bolt right on what am I missing here?

pegs_zps629bebcc.jpg?t=1368771046

Last edited by Midgard; 05-17-2013 at 01:15 AM.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:14 AM
Midgard
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by blindrocket
I bought the W0612B 12" OUTLAWZ APES from a forum member, which will ship out tomorrow.
Now I need to get the clamps and risers.

I haven't done a lick of research so hopefully you guys don't mind me asking yet another question, but do you think the stock cables will be long enough for these 12" bars and 1.5" risers?

No

Old 05-17-2013, 01:36 AM
Midgard
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Cygnusx51
That's sweet man. I'd have to mortgage my house again to pay for a trip up there haha. Damn trophy "hunters" make it so guides and outfitters charge ridiculous rates and price out the real hunters that want a chance at something other than the usual game. Maybe one day!

I looked into it tonight because I thought I could apply as a person who accompanies a non resident aka - you (meaning you don't need a licenced guide) but I dug a little deeper and found out you would have to be immediate family

Was going to offer you a Black Bear hunt anytime you want to come up (figured a $800 dollar flight is better than a $5,000 - $10,000 guide fee lol) and this aint no baiting bullshit - straight search/stalk.

Too bad ~

Old 05-17-2013, 12:23 PM
Cygnusx51
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,649 Likes on 1,077 Posts

Damn Mid, that's shitty for me I guess haha.

I looked at those trap style pegs also and I don't see any reason why they won't fit. I went with the DK ones and they really don't stick out as much as they seem. They're def way more comfortable then regular pegs

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures