Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2013, 01:23 PM
Mursenary
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well guys...my wife and I came to myrtle beach for vacation after graduating from nursing school. I didn't realize that bike week was going on here until we arrived and there were bikes everywhere. I felt bad because my kickass night train is at home in the garage. I am enjoying looking at all the other bikes but wish I had mine with me. I have seen a handful of night trains but none as nice as mine or the ones here on this forum. If I see anything special I will grab some pics to post.

Oh....I am posting this from my ipad as we sit on the beach enjoying the waves and sun!

Old 05-12-2013, 01:33 PM
blindrocket
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mursenary
Well guys...my wife and I came to myrtle beach for vacation after graduating from nursing school. I didn't realize that bike week was going on here until we arrived and there were bikes everywhere. I felt bad because my kickass night train is at home in the garage. I am enjoying looking at all the other bikes but wish I had mine with me. I have seen a handful of night trains but none as nice as mine or the ones here on this forum. If I see anything special I will grab some pics to post.

Oh....I am posting this from my ipad as we sit on the beach enjoying the waves and sun!
Sounds awesome. Enjoy and congrats!

Old 05-12-2013, 01:54 PM
millsey
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by Green Hornet
I agree push those bars forward for some style! Will look much better!
+1

Old 05-12-2013, 02:10 PM
Branner
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Murse: Congrats man, enjoy the sun and nice weather with your wife. *I can identify with what you're going through regarding the bikes!

Old 05-12-2013, 08:16 PM
Midgard
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by BB06FLHX
Mid, I think they look better on other bikes (ie, Deluxes or Heritages, even old school looking Road Kings). Trains look better stripped of all badges. But that's just my opinion.

I think you're right - I am going to leave the tank bare.

Will and Amarillo ~ welcome and nice bikes.

(Will -- push yer barz frwd and just paint your lowers or get em powdered - don't buy new ones)

Last edited by Midgard; 05-12-2013 at 08:21 PM.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:19 PM
Midgard
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Branner
What's in for 2013: Having a clue. And a sense of humor.

LMAO

Old 05-12-2013, 09:12 PM
m i k e
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Mursenary

throw that ipad in the ocean

Old 05-12-2013, 09:46 PM
blindrocket
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by blindrocket
Yeah! That's what I was thinking. I'm glad it was an "easy fix" but also glad to know what to do in the future, too. I'll keep an ear out for it next time I ride to see if it happens to come back. It was sure annoying when it was doing it.
Went on a ride with a buddy. After about ten miles the squeak came back for awhile. Bumma.

And I seem to have it in my head that I want to sport a long rear fender, like from a Fatboy, and then have the hole from the rear taillight on that fender filled in and smoothed. Can I still use my LePera barebones seat and pillion pad with that fender as well as my stock struts? At this point I'm just collecting ideas on what I can do to change the look of my rear fender.

I already have a blacked out LED taillight that I bought from Elvira to use on my duck fender. Maybe I should install that and run that for awhile before I go changing things. It's only money though, right?

Last edited by blindrocket; 05-12-2013 at 09:50 PM.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Lundee
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

He's just mad nobody got him anything for Mother's Day, & she started his period.
Mid those are my favorite emblems. Chaz (rip) soaked his in tea to make them look old. Turned out bad ***. If you want to sell them I'll run'em , upside down of course. You get the care package?
Roll them bars forward man you'll thank us later.

Last edited by Lundee; 05-12-2013 at 10:26 PM.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:10 PM
Midgard
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Lundee
He's just mad nobody got him anything for Mother's Day, & she started his period.
Mid those are my favorite emblems. Chaz (rip) soaked his in tea to make them look old. Turned out bad ***. If you want to sell them I'll run'em , upside down of course. You get the care package?
Roll them bars forward man you'll thank us later.
damn that is a good idea now you got me back on the fence lol Anyone happen to have pics of Chaz bike showing how they looked?
(I dont own em - I just saw em on ebay)

no package yet, I will go to p o tmrw

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures