Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 05:57 PM
Jeffs FRC
Cruiser
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Chazmanian
Why do those spacers look so right on your bike dude?

I'm pissed. 3 different body guys and all are over $300 to do my fender right.

That puts that job up close to the $500 mark.

Fvcking 3 stage candy paint.

Thinking I will be doing the moto-X games stocker for a bit longer. Bike budget severly depleted....Dammit.
Yeah, 3 bills to paint a bike fender is insane candy paint or not. What happened to the craigslist painter you got ahold of?

My bike has basically no bling at all so the cheapy spacers fit the bikes image well. If you wanted to cheap out like me I bet they would look good on your scoot too...

Cant wait to see your wheels. If your happy Im strongly gonna consider ordering from them. Ill take mine all black with chrome nipples!

Old 04-15-2009, 06:11 PM
oregonkickstart
Tourer
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeffs FRC
Yeah, 3 bills to paint a bike fender is insane candy paint or not. What happened to the craigslist painter you got ahold of?

My bike has basically no bling at all so the cheapy spacers fit the bikes image well. If you wanted to cheap out like me I bet they would look good on your scoot too...

Cant wait to see your wheels. If your happy Im strongly gonna consider ordering from them. Ill take mine all black with chrome nipples!
Reminds me of a date I was on once... LOL!

Old 04-15-2009, 06:18 PM
Jeffs FRC
Cruiser
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by oregonkickstart
Reminds me of a date I was on once... LOL!
Ha! Pics?

Old 04-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeffs FRC

That Craigslist dude wanted $250.00 and I buy the paint!!! The other guy was twacked.

Another guy wanted $350.00.....

My local bodyguy who does my truck every year after my employees hit Deer or other cars wants $300 flat.

They are all saying its 4 hours of labor plus the materials.

I went so far as to look into just lowering my stock fender....Didnt look feasible.

Call Me Chaz Pastrana. I'm ready for the X games Moto event!!

Old 04-15-2009, 07:46 PM
2DAKERB
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by back again
A little better pic Chaz.No problem with the match.Local guy that does most of the dealers around Atlanta did it.135.00.Painting is high around the country it seems.
New wheels?

Old 04-15-2009, 09:27 PM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh yeah, today was a good day. Came home from work and my handlebars and shift rod were here waiting. Tomorrow the headlight comes. I also made me a side mount license plate holder at work today, easy. It was dark when I got done, so no pics today. I will take some new pics tomorrow after I get the new headlight installed. I did snap a picture of the side mount I made though.

Attached Thumbnails  Night Train Pictures-homemade.jpg  
Old 04-15-2009, 09:33 PM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior

Hey Jeff, those spacers look fine to me, I would sure use them. I would probably paint them black or something though.

Damn Chaz, you sure are having problems with the paint man!! I have noticed that my wife's new Jeep Liberty looks like the exact same color as my bike. Same pearl color and everything. My thought, which may or may not work, was to get a spray can of her color, and rattle the front fender. I figure I could make it look just as good, with some time and patience.

Old 04-15-2009, 10:32 PM
DyNaBoB
Elite HDF Member

wuts everybody harpen on the headlight for..............is that a rick doss 4 1/2 incher???...............i will but it.............the crackers with the big headlights look goofy lol looks like the headlight sticks out farther then the front tire.......i mean id rather see the front tire then the headlight

Old 04-15-2009, 11:04 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER

Originally Posted by refuzeandrezizt
Hey Jeff, those spacers look fine to me, I would sure use them. I would probably paint them black or something though.

Damn Chaz, you sure are having problems with the paint man!! I have noticed that my wife's new Jeep Liberty looks like the exact same color as my bike. Same pearl color and everything. My thought, which may or may not work, was to get a spray can of her color, and rattle the front fender. I figure I could make it look just as good, with some time and patience.
Found a guy tonight. Local guy who only paints bikes. $200 out the door and primo.

The guy even has has cool name. Randys Kustoms. With a name like that ya' gotta know how to paint!!

Been eyeing fenders on Flea-Bay for the last hour. Thinking I want the "Forty" instead of the long boy but worried about the bracing underneath and the fact that its a welded together 2 piece deal??

Rattle can a fender?

I couldnt do it....

Jesus I own a Painting Company for cryin' out loud!! Thats how I make a living.

Problem is we paint on the ground and all my Biz associates are Asphalt and sealcoting guys....I own multiple Graco spray machines. Big ones. But they are typically filled with Rubber Chlorinated lot marking paint all year. Nasty stuff.

I can paint a big box store parking area. I skeered to death of my fender!!

I'm embarassed to even admit that

Sheese we paint speedbumps like this the size of huge fenders all night long.

I have a 3 man crew that spends 6 months out of the year striping parking lots in most states west of the Mississippi.

I run the operation from my home office. I plow snow during the winter months and laze around chatting it up with you fine folks! It aint snowing so I'm up in this ***** everyday!

Yet...I cant paint my own fender nor' would I let any of my guys paint the thing!!

Now this fender issue. The long boy is cool but....The Forty seems cooler!!
Forty:Name:  5447_1_sbl.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  31.3 KB

Long Boy:Name:  11370_a-1.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  20.3 KB
Thoughts? Maybe that forty would look stoopid with those what appear to be ridges??

Old 04-15-2009, 11:42 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER

Fvck it. That 05Train bike looks to good to deny. Long Boy fender enroute via "Buy me now Biatch".

Yeah I hit that button. I even paid up.

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures