Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Tartarus
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

913 I like the jokers

RandR fenderless is a bit better on your bike IMO, the black sliders should make it it look lot better though.

Old 04-08-2009, 08:24 PM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by saintslax11
Refuze i have the street slammers on mine and no you do not have to change any of the cables out. Keeps all stock stuff.
Thanks. I didn't figure I would have to, but it says on the HD sight that you have to. So, how do you like em'? I have 6.5" pullbacks on mine and would really like the bars to come back about 3 or 4 inches more.

Old 04-08-2009, 08:24 PM
saintslax11
Road Warrior
Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Here is the best pic I could find of the street slammers.
Name:  Summer2008006.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  188.0 KB

Old 04-08-2009, 08:25 PM
saintslax11
Road Warrior
Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Train I just looked and your headlight and its like some little Voo Doo man put some bad MoJo on your headlight and shrunk it LMAO.....j/k

Old 04-08-2009, 08:27 PM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior

That looks like they would come back a few more inches than what I have. Just what I am after, plus I think they look cleaner than the riser set up. Thanks Saint.

Old 04-08-2009, 08:30 PM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by saintslax11
Train I just looked and your headlight and its like some little Voo Doo man put some bad MoJo on your headlight and shrunk it LMAO.....j/k
Yeah, it sucks ***. I am in the process of looking for a different one but I would like to know what different sizes you guys are running. I like yours and Chaz's. What size is yours? I'm looking at a 5-3/4 by 8-1/2 or 9-1/2.

Old 04-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by refuzeandrezizt
Damn Chaz, just straight let it out bro, don't hold back. I mean hell, just let me have it. J/K man, I kinda like it myself, and I think it grows on me the more I look at it.

Hey Chaz, quick question for ya man. What size headlight are you running? When I bought mine, I thought it would be bigger. This thing is TINY, and throws the whole damn front end off, IMO. Hell, it ain't much bigger than the damn blinkers...LOL
Ha!!

I dunno what size mine is. the PO had it on the bike when I bought it. Its one of the few things he did that I wont be changing.

Dude I just realized that your headlight is really small. Mine looks like a giant Schnozzola in comparision and freakishly large!!

I think thats what skewing your fender removal deal.

Eff it. I'm may yank my fender in the AM to see how my Chit looks as well. I would like to have a brace to put on in its place tho'. I'm on the gas hard on the brakes hard, hammering through corners alla time. Man I'm hard my bike.

Old 04-08-2009, 08:45 PM
phrogflyer
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by story808
Welcome back J, It's looking damn good brah... You sould have bought a Fatboy... LMAO
thanks M! but, then it would look like every other fatboy. i gots to be different man.

Old 04-08-2009, 08:51 PM
phrogflyer
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by refuzeandrezizt
Another general question, I asked this before but didn't see an answer. I have searched and searched too, with not much luck.

If I was to get the Street Slammers that HD sells, or something along those lines, would I have to change out any cables? I really don't want to change those.
yes you do want to change those cables "jedi mind trick", just not sure that you have to. but seriously man, get you some these magnum black pearl cables, i really dig mine ..... http://www.magnumshielding.com/store/hyd_clutch.php

Old 04-08-2009, 08:55 PM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Chazmanian
Dude I just realized that your headlight is really small. Mine looks like a giant Schnozzola in comparision and freakishly large!!
I agree, yours looks like it belongs on a REAL train - Choo Choo, all aboard.............................. LMAO

I like it though damnit!!!

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures