Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 03:49 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Refuze I'm all in with you in eyeballin' Jeffs fender with some straight up fender envy. That looks so much better than stock. Way much better.

You know we need new fenders mang. Our chit is straight dirtbike moto-X action. His chit is tight and right.....

Group buy on some fenders!!

I'm getting one like real soon. May even order one today.I can no longer stand all the daylight and the huge gap on mine.

Old 04-05-2009, 04:25 PM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chazmanian
Refuze on with you eyeballin' Jeffs fender.

You know we need new fenders mang. Our chit is straight dirtbike moto-X action. His chit is tight and right.....

Group buy on some fenders!!

I'm getting one like real soon. May even order one today.I cant stand all the daylight and the huge gap on mine.
I agree Chaz, I HATE the damn front fender on my bike. I want something longer though, that wraps the tire also. You know the ones I'm talking about . It would be nice to have a group buy option though, maybe someone can hook us up with that. Anyone.........................

Last edited by refuzeandrezizt; 04-05-2009 at 04:29 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:07 PM
saintslax11
Road Warrior
Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

New headlight and fender really cleaned the bike up really nice. Good choices jeff. Headlight gives it more of a stretched look.what's next on the list?

Old 04-05-2009, 06:44 PM
Jeffs FRC
Cruiser
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Got the head light from eastern performance for $100. I think its called the viper. If you do order one make sure to also order a new mounting block cause the one that comes with the light will not work.

Refuze, I was all set to get a longboy fender until I saw pics of this. I just think it fits the style Im going for better. Fender only cost $55 and a little under $200 for paint and body work. Those long fenders you like can be had on ebay all day for about $100.

Next buy for me is gonna be a solo seat to clean up the rear a bit. Gotta save the stocker though for when the lady wants to come along...

I'd also like to get some wheels this year, but am still undecided on what I want to do. Id like a black spoke setup with an 18" rear. Buying a stock x-bones rear and sending em out to my powdercoater would be the cheaper route though. We'll see...

The bike in the back ground is my old mans bike. Its an 09 street glide.

Just started snowing out! Will summer ever get here???? Ugh!

Old 04-05-2009, 07:47 PM
saintslax11
Road Warrior
Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Thats the same headlight I have. Definitely get a mounting tab with it.Good headlight. I had a few minor problems with it on my way down to florida last year though. Nothing some road side fixing couldnt help. Nothing like being on the side of rt 95 while its a 100 degrees out with cars zooming by at 90 mph. The reflector inside has a screw and it came loose. It kept rubbing the bulb and busting it. Luckily my buddy has eagle eyes and found a shop across the way. I have no clue how he found it, but he did. Another problem was that trim ring on the inside. It came loose on me no matter how tight I put it. I said F it and put blue loctite on it. It's not the HD one but it does the trick for $100

Old 04-05-2009, 07:52 PM
Fightn_Tiger
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

06kustom..nice setup you got there..

Name:  InternalThrottle.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  64.6 KB

Old 04-05-2009, 07:59 PM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeffs FRC
Got the head light from eastern performance for $100. I think its called the viper. If you do order one make sure to also order a new mounting block cause the one that comes with the light will not work.

Refuze, I was all set to get a longboy fender until I saw pics of this. I just think it fits the style Im going for better. Fender only cost $55 and a little under $200 for paint and body work. Those long fenders you like can be had on ebay all day for about $100.

Next buy for me is gonna be a solo seat to clean up the rear a bit. Gotta save the stocker though for when the lady wants to come along...

I'd also like to get some wheels this year, but am still undecided on what I want to do. Id like a black spoke setup with an 18" rear. Buying a stock x-bones rear and sending em out to my powdercoater would be the cheaper route though. We'll see...

The bike in the back ground is my old mans bike. Its an 09 street glide.

Just started snowing out! Will summer ever get here???? Ugh!
Yeah, I think the fender fits your bike great. I have seen the fenders I like all day long, and found some great deals also. The fender, for me, is not the issue, it's the money to get it painted that has put me off. Not really a big deal either way, I just keep moving it down on my wish list for other things.

Old 04-05-2009, 09:27 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by refuzeandrezizt
Yeah, I think the fender fits your bike great. I have seen the fenders I like all day long, and found some great deals also. The fender, for me, is not the issue, it's the money to get it painted that has put me off. Not really a big deal either way, I just keep moving it down on my wish list for other things.
Exactly...The cost of painting and hoping it turns out good.

I do like that wrap around fender as well.

Old 04-05-2009, 10:44 PM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,362 Likes on 2,573 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeffs FRC
Finally got my fender back from the painter yesterday. Here's a couple pics of the new headlight and fender mounted.

Good looking start ya got there Jeff.I'm using that same fender on my Sportster.AmericanClassic Motors 49.00.That color would look real good with a set of shotguns from Exile.Also welcome to all the new people on the board.

Old 04-05-2009, 11:09 PM
story808
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Looking good Jeff... I always liked that color.

Since 06 didn't answer... The bars are Chopper Inc... "Whiskey Bars" I think? The tankis streched but I'm not sure from where... The custom dash is made by Milwaukie Iron and topped off with some custom appostry.

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures