My Scoot
Name:  006.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  74.6 KB

Old 04-03-2009, 04:14 PM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks good man. What are the upcoming mods? I know you have some planned......

Old 04-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by refuzeandrezizt
That's some funny chit!! Hell, I just got off parole too, in September. Hell Yeah .
December.......

I'm going with a set of DNA wheels. Finally got em' ordered from some joint out in Cali. I know the guys who "Know" may rag me for buying the cheap *** DNA's but they fit the budget and should achieve the look I'm aiming for. I did a little research and couldnt find anyone who just straight hated em' so they hooked me up with a discounted price and they are off to the PC guy before they make it to me....
Name:  b304_1.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  29.5 KB
$690.00 for a set of 60 spoked 21 X 2.15 and a 18 X 4.25. PC'ing the hubs and rims black like these. Stainless spokes. Hope I dont regret not spending $1500.00 on the higher end wheels. Time will most certainly tell!

Old 04-03-2009, 07:00 PM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Chazmanian
December.......

I'm going with a set of DNA wheels. Finally got em' ordered from some joint out in Cali. I know the guys who "Know" may rag me for buying the cheap *** DNA's but they fit the budget and should achieve the look I'm aiming for. I did a little research and couldnt find anyone who just straight hated em' so they hooked me up with a discounted price and they are off to the PC guy before they make it to me....

$690.00 for a set of 60 spoked 21 X 2.15 and a 18 X 4.25. PC'ing the hubs and rims black like these. Stainless spokes. Hope I dont regret not spending $1500.00 on the higher end wheels. Time will most certainly tell!
December huh, man was I thrilled to be done with that crap. Four years in and seven years on paper, sucked ***.

Anyway, the wheels look nice man. I would say that as long as you are happy with them, that's the main thing. Hope they work out for ya. I am curious as to how it will all come together when done. Can't wait for the pics!!

Old 04-03-2009, 07:36 PM
saintslax11
Road Warrior
Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

There gonna look good.nice choice.

Old 04-03-2009, 07:40 PM
RockyTopRider
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

nice alphamale those grips look killer.

Old 04-03-2009, 11:36 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by refuzeandrezizt
December huh, man was I thrilled to be done with that crap. Four years in and seven years on paper, sucked ***.

Anyway, the wheels look nice man. I would say that as long as you are happy with them, that's the main thing. Hope they work out for ya. I am curious as to how it will all come together when done. Can't wait for the pics!!
Day-um a 4 piece and 7 on paper...Ouch. I did 10 months at "Man Camp" as I finally pulled the traffic "Bitch" years of outrageous tickets, eluding, and other choice behind the wheel pranks and hijinxs. 10 months in the joint for fvcking traffic tickets!!

Mandatory 2 years of minimal suspervison parole.

Done and actually have my license real insurance with a bike endorsement and everything. They just wanted a lil' bit of my time and money..... No lots of my money.

Ride and drive Cool in Colorado or else!!!

Sorry for the off topic rample fellow darksiders.....

I'm gonna look for some better spcers than the ugly *** teel galvanized looking sheet thats on my bike now.

I hope these wheels at such a low price dont be causing me no wierd issues!!

Name:  235911668_tp.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  11.4 KB
Kinda stoked with this crazy handmade bib as well....Probably get Money Pit to make me one when he finishes my Solo bag. My fender is chock full o' seat bolt holes.

I do have a newfound respect/admiration for you guys with the pimped out rides. I didnt think I would get so into this stuff. Now I'm straight hooked and have directed a large chunk of my finances at getting my bike where I want it.

And I told my old lady..."baby I just wanna ride thing", "I dont care what it looks like".

Yeah...Right.

Air Ride & Jockey shift are on the agenda too. I have a ways to go!

Last edited by Chazmanian; 04-03-2009 at 11:50 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:56 PM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Chazmanian
Day-um a 4 piece and 7 on paper...Ouch. I did 10 months at "Man Camp" as I finally pulled the traffic "Bitch" years of outrageous tickets, eluding, and other choice behind the wheel pranks and hijinxs. 10 months in the joint for fvcking traffic tickets!!

Mandatory 2 years of minimal suspervison parole.

Done and actually have my license real insurance with a bike endorsement and everything. They just wanted a lil' bit of my time and money..... No lots of my money.

Ride and drive Cool in Colorado or else!!!
That's some good chit. It's funny you know, there were people in with 10 years on traffic stuff and child support, while the guy next to them had a 5 year trip on murder. I was like WTF. I had an old burglary charge (5 years worth) and caught a new assault charge (6 years worth). I was like 6 months away from finishing out the first 5 years on probation, when I got the 6 years added on. Bitches had me from 18 to 31, I just turned 32, plus lots of trips to juvie as well. Lesson learned here man, they took enough of my life.

Old 04-04-2009, 12:00 AM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior

Back on subject here, Chaz, that bid is badass man. I told the same story to my wife, I was like baby, it looks good just like it is, no need to sink a buttload of money in it. HA, that went over like stink on you know what. Oh well, I could be out doing alot worse stuff with my money.

Old 04-04-2009, 12:28 AM
story808
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

****ing Jail birds... lol

Chaz... No worries brah... those are gonna look killer on your bike!

Anyone wanna clean that green water out of my pool... LMAO

Name:  P1010024-4.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  64.2 KB

Name:  P1010001-12.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  62.5 KB

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures