Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 11:50 AM
story808
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by DyNaBoB
lol yea i have plenty tools and know how to use em but when it comes to wireing im confuzed........im running the heartland blinkers and plate light........i have a biketronics module that will make your blinkrs do run/brake/turn so it will be nice n clean with no brake light..........the lights have 3 wires and stock is two so i think if i twist the hot n turn wire together and ground seperate the module will take care of the rest....?
DB... you just run the brake wire and the ground wire on from the sig... grab the sig touch the ground on the battery and with the other two wires check witch is the brighter of the two... the brighter one is the wire you use... then all you do since you are running a run turn brake mod,,, is the sig wires from your plug... i think is purple on the left sig and brown on the right sig... and the ground wires WaLa your done the run brake turn mod takes care of the rest. So only two wires on each side ground and blinker wire. you have to split the groun between your plate light and the 2 sigs. Hope this helps, M

Old 03-05-2009, 02:34 PM
DyNaBoB
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey mark.........my blinkers have three wires..........and my stock plug has 6
violet=left blinker
blue=i think running
red/yellow=brake
black=ground
orange/white=running?
brown=right blinker
lol every time i start thinking about it i just get brain dead lol
does anybody have pics of theirs done with three wire blinker

Old 03-05-2009, 03:14 PM
chrome-dome-dave
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by JY Kelly
Ok, so I found this fender on eBay. I emailed the seller and he said it should work on my bike as it's designed for a 200mm tire. But will it fit my seat, the ecu, etc?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...TQ:MOTORS:1123
The fender will work for your bike with some mods to it. There is no spot for the ecu, you can put it behind the splash guard like people do with there power commander. You have to drill your own holes to mount it. Its pretty much a fender blank. I have a WCC rear fender im mocking up right now, im going threw the same $hit. The seat will not fit the best because the stock fender is smaller in the middle and thats where the seat rest at. You can take the padding off of the seat pan and modify the pan. Just mount the seat as if it was staying there and you can take a heat gun to it to fit the fender better. Just dont heat it up to the painted fender.

Old 03-05-2009, 05:10 PM
JY Kelly
Supporter
Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

chrome-dome-dave

Hmm. I only wish I was that handy. You know, the more research I do, the more I realize that the only true bolt-on kit out there is the Heartland 200EZ. Everything else requires loads of mods. Of course, Heartland knows this and makes you pay a steep premium for it.

Damn.

Old 03-05-2009, 05:49 PM
NixonWho
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bncer18
mock up almost done...need to measure cable lengths now
Love your bars, you actually made me thing twice of changing mine. I guess we both have great taste. =) Hurry up and show us the finish product.

Old 03-05-2009, 08:02 PM
lava red
Cruiser

Just changed my tranny fluid . I have a air ride so you know the deal cant see the drain bolt. I sat there with my wheels turning and came up with this.take a antifreeze guage and suck it out worked great.same thing as a turkey baster.Hope this helps..

Name:  kimspictures215.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  68.8 KB

Old 03-05-2009, 08:07 PM
JY Kelly
Supporter

Jesus, Lava- I can't believe that thing's a 'Train. Sick I tells ya- SICK!

Old 03-05-2009, 08:27 PM
lava red
Cruiser

Jesus, Lava- I can't believe that thing's a 'Train. Sick I tells ya- SICK!

Thanks man, works all done time to ride ride ride.

Name:  kimspictures218.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  64.6 KB

Old 03-05-2009, 09:24 PM
JY Kelly
Supporter

Thanks man, works all done time to ride ride ride.

Yes sir! Supposed to be 54 tomorrow, partly sunny. First thing in the AM, I am going to grab my bike. Gotta go pick up my axel covers anyway.

Old 03-05-2009, 09:49 PM
train913
Tourer

chrome-dome-dave

Hmm. I only wish I was that handy. You know, the more research I do, the more I realize that the only true bolt-on kit out there is the Heartland 200EZ. Everything else requires loads of mods. Of course, Heartland knows this and makes you pay a steep premium for it.

Damn.
you could take a look at kraft tech fenders,they seem to be pretty nice and aren'y outrageously over priced,good luck

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures