Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 10:53 PM
Mr. Lucky
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by story808
Mine never comes close to it... even though I did order these straps for my pants leg but never did use them... lol
What's this about you ordering a strap-on?

Old 03-21-2011, 10:58 PM
DyNaBoB
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ahh man i give up i cant keep up....lol
saint....now i have to do it, nice job wish my coil looked like thatm mines fugly and have to use the horn cover

abb.....good luck, have fun riding

2d... get er done man,the suspense is killing us

mark....your wheels just showed up at my house for some reason, im broke and dont have any cash for shipping just send it to my paypal

this guy is nuts and keeps posting....lol
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hn...263058998.html

Old 03-21-2011, 11:04 PM
Mr. Lucky
Outstanding HDF Member

Abb - You're a shoe-in for the base prize (that's OG-speak for you'll win)!

Chuck - Will you get better already lol?!! You got too much spare time on the forum now. I can't keep up either. Hey, your earlier comment about peeps riding with foot on the primary... are you thinking the same person I am (hint: it's from the old NT pic thread)?

Old 03-21-2011, 11:17 PM
StrryKnight
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alloy Art signals.....thanks for the info guys! going to start looking for a set of them...and from you've said the red are better than amber...good to know!

Abb - bikes looks great man, good luck at the show and ride!

Saint - nice job on the coil relo..so dumb question - where'd you move the horn to?

Old 03-21-2011, 11:19 PM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member

He must of been a short turd. I saw that pic and went out to sit on my bike like that and my knee was in my armpit!!
I've still got 3 more weeks of no weight bearing and then who knows after that. Work won't let me go back until I have a full release and that means I have to be able to do everything. I do hospital building maintenance - elect, hvacr, plumbing, and all aspects of upkeep to the building and equipment repairs.

Last edited by Tx_Outlaw; 03-21-2011 at 11:33 PM.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:00 AM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member

ok guys..... having a brain fart. Other than stock HD, Rick Doss. Headwinds, and Adjure, who makes decent headlights or buckets? Thanks!

Old 03-22-2011, 01:07 AM
razorback84
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow you guys have been some chatty b***hes in the last couple of weeks. I've got like 40 pages to catch up on. So I need some sound advise so I'm pretty sure I came to the wrong place. I'll end up buying something for my bike just because you guys will convince me I need it.

So I've decided to exit the Military and will be traveling back across country. So do any of you guys have any experience in towing your bike. I've got two bikes and trying to decide if a 5x9 trailer is going to be big enough to trailer both of my bikes.

Old 03-22-2011, 05:39 AM
saintslax11
Road Warrior
Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Scheers44
Saint - You suck Bro! Ha ha. But does look good.
It took forever for the final product but worth it.
Originally Posted by Tartarus
You going to start selling those Saint looks good man.
I would love to but I used my buddy's shop to do it. I will ask him If I could make a few with his help of course.
Originally Posted by 2DAKERB
Saints, coil relocation looks great.
I'm liking those wires.
Thanks man I wanted to do red but USKooLines Red wires looked horrible. These pop good enough.

Old 03-22-2011, 05:45 AM
saintslax11
Road Warrior
Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by DyNaBoB
ahh man i give up i cant keep up....lol
saint....now i have to do it, nice job wish my coil looked like thatm mines fugly and have to use the horn cover

abb.....good luck, have fun riding

2d... get er done man,the suspense is killing us

mark....your wheels just showed up at my house for some reason, im broke and dont have any cash for shipping just send it to my paypal

this guy is nuts and keeps posting....lol
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hn...263058998.html
Just do It already and stop BS'in. It would take you no time at all and looks awesome as you can see

Originally Posted by StrryKnight
Alloy Art signals.....thanks for the info guys! going to start looking for a set of them...and from you've said the red are better than amber...good to know!

Abb - bikes looks great man, good luck at the show and ride!

Saint - nice job on the coil relo..so dumb question - where'd you move the horn to?
I have not moved the horn yet. If I do it will be behind the splash guard. Thanks man.

Originally Posted by razorback84
Wow you guys have been some chatty b***hes in the last couple of weeks. I've got like 40 pages to catch up on. So I need some sound advise so I'm pretty sure I came to the wrong place. I'll end up buying something for my bike just because you guys will convince me I need it.

So I've decided to exit the Military and will be traveling back across country. So do any of you guys have any experience in towing your bike. I've got two bikes and trying to decide if a 5x9 trailer is going to be big enough to trailer both of my bikes.
I agree Razor I can not keep up with these girls. Their nick name's should be Chatty Kathy's.... haha
Except for the old guys, because they have nothing better to do but drink their prune juice and type. LOL j/k

If you go with an open trailer just DO NOT try to cover them thinking it will help. My dad did it a LONG time ago and ****ed his bike up. It literally rubbed the paint away on his tank. 5 x 9 sounds pretty good. Make sure you travel with a spare!!!

Old 03-22-2011, 08:23 AM
Scheers44
Stellar HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Tx_Outlaw
ok guys..... having a brain fart. Other than stock HD, Rick Doss. Headwinds, and Adjure, who makes decent headlights or buckets? Thanks!
Hey Tx I hope you aint lookin for more info for that racist bum Vl1500 bout headlights!! ha ha ha..

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures