Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 07:45 PM
hdnightrain04
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

more pics

and here is an original

(haha...finally figuring this picture crap out)

Old 03-14-2011, 08:02 PM
Scheers44
Stellar HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Jstokes quit that F-InG place and tell that ***** of a manager to shove it up his a$$ Go sell HD's or HD parts man! Get a fun job!! Thanks for all you've done for us!

Old 03-14-2011, 08:04 PM
comegetsome
Intermediate

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Old 03-14-2011, 08:12 PM
Scheers44
Stellar HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

You won't be so friendly with us CGUS after these guys make u spend ur money!!

Saint I agree that heartland kits bled ur battery dry, I'll gladly dispose of it for you!

Old 03-14-2011, 08:16 PM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,361 Likes on 2,573 Posts

[quote=nightrider05;8046007]agreed Scheers! i guess the thought process was crossbones. but solo seat, black 21", forward controls, drag bars, lowered rear (front if possible) black short shots, might even get crazy enough to paint the tins in same fashion as the bad bones. DAMN IDEAS!

Kinda sounds like this one.
Name:  kidsjune10003.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  99.4 KB

Old 03-14-2011, 08:22 PM
comegetsome
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Scheers44
You won't be so friendly with us CGUS after these guys make u spend ur money!!

lol It sure is easy to spend your money on these hobbies of ours

Old 03-14-2011, 08:58 PM
Tartarus
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

J talk to the Store manager about the other managers attitude towards you, and Thanks for your service.

NR If you are just worried about the springer handling, don't be. I have ridden my dads Heritage Springer and you can slam the springer through the twisties just as well as the wide glide.

Name:  HPIM0546.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  212.1 KB
And since its a Train thread my Train, My dad and uncle on the right.
Name:  uncleericriff.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  50.5 KB

Old 03-14-2011, 09:39 PM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I actually like the springer ride better than the hydraulic........ The feel in the corners is perfect - no skipping, bouncing, sliding, etc.

Welcome CGS! Nice ride man!

I always tell people to build their bike the way they want to. It's their bike and only they have to be happy with what they've designed. I've had people come to me and tell me they don't like what I've done with my bike. I just look at them and say "that's fine. I didn't build it to impress others, I built what I wanted." The just look at me in shock afterwards without knowing what to say. It's all good guys! Do what you like, go your own path, or find something you like and even copy it. It doesn't matter, just be happy!

Oh, and stay safe!!

As far as the Walmart job thing, talk to HR! You are very protected! If the manager didn't even ask you any questions before jumping your butt, he is definitely wrong and should be repremanded. I'm a supervisor and we are always having meetings on employee coaching/counciling....... and thank you for your service!

Last edited by Tx_Outlaw; 03-14-2011 at 09:42 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:57 PM
nightrider05
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[quote=back again;8046596]
Originally Posted by nightrider05
agreed Scheers! i guess the thought process was crossbones. but solo seat, black 21", forward controls, drag bars, lowered rear (front if possible) black short shots, might even get crazy enough to paint the tins in same fashion as the bad bones. DAMN IDEAS!

Kinda sounds like this one.
and this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT
was just thinkin along the lines of the 200mm, 6spd, and 96" but your right you cant replace the original!

Originally Posted by Tartarus
J talk to the Store manager about the other managers attitude towards you, and Thanks for your service.

NR If you are just worried about the springer handling, don't be. I have ridden my dads Heritage Springer and you can slam the springer through the twisties just as well as the wide glide.

Thanks for the imput TART! ya i really like to give it hell sometimes while ridin the twisties around here hows the lowering project comin?
Originally Posted by Tx_Outlaw
I actually like the springer ride better than the hydraulic........ The feel in the corners is perfect - no skipping, bouncing, sliding, etc.

Welcome CGS! Nice ride man!

I always tell people to build their bike the way they want to. It's their bike and only they have to be happy with what they've designed. I've had people come to me and tell me they don't like what I've done with my bike. I just look at them and say "that's fine. I didn't build it to impress others, I built what I wanted." The just look at me in shock afterwards without knowing what to say. It's all good guys! Do what you like, go your own path, or find something you like and even copy it. It doesn't matter, just be happy!
What if i wanna run reflectors thanks for the imput guys. Ive seen some with shocks and some with out? does it really make a difference on the springer? i love yours tx but its to flashy for my bike. any suggestions on where to find a black one and would like to buy one that would lower the front some...

Old 03-14-2011, 10:13 PM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Try to stay away from the DNA. Not the best, but there are probably worse out there too. The shock(s) help keep the pogo down on the bumps. To lower, you can go with the FL springer as it is 2" shorter than the FX springer. Or, just order an aftermarket 2 or 4" shorter. 4 is pretty damn lo tho.......

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures