Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 01:23 PM
Mr. Lucky
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

HEY, just noticed that Joker Machine has a new line of A/Cs for EFI bikes, and get this... 7 out of 8 are BLACK (only one chromie).
http://www.jokermachine.com/itemstre...&CategoryID=92

I wonder if a powdercoater could cover the black anodize with black wrinkle, but leave the clear anodize sections alone?

Old 02-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Schaub85
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 02-06-2011, 03:40 PM
nightrider05
Tourer

the speedo mount is cool but i really dont like the fact that it will move when ever you turn. if you go through the iron 883 and nightster threads some guys are mounting them some how on the frame under the tank and it looks cool and wont move when you turn.

Thanks for the compliments. the tail light is kuryaken or how ever its spelt low profile LED outa of dennis kirk. little spendy at 120$ but it is so easy to install and is really freakin bright.

I made the fender bib shaub! its a bandana pattern dont remember who asked turned out ok, might make another attempt at it someday but its alright for now maybe haha

hey i kno its a night train forum but my brother has been looking for a sporty rear fender to cut up and the only ones hes found have been around 100$ on ebay or craigslist. He cant stomach the idea of having to spend that kinda money n then cut it. maybe i should make him look through this forum haha

Old 02-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

A good powder coater could do that for you, Bob, but it'll run the cost up for the time.

You don't need a speedometer, Schaub........

NR05 - has your bro checked out XLForum?

Old 02-06-2011, 04:54 PM
nightrider05
Tourer

hes looked at pics from it but hasnt joined. ill suggest it to him tho thanks

you must get all kinds of looks n thumb up on your bike tx haha i love my bike but every time i scroll past your orange beast it makes me want to just change crap on my bike haha, keep up the great work there TX

Old 02-06-2011, 05:24 PM
Camackawitz
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Story nice pics you are totally rocking the canadian tuxedo nice work....

What do you want for the tank and you said it is set up for EFI....

Bikes are looking sweet.....I am working on no dash and moving switches the low pro looks good too

Old 02-06-2011, 05:26 PM
Camackawitz
Cruiser

Schaub the speedo on the side looks whack I think it would look odd on your scoot that already looks good

Old 02-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Camackawitz
Cruiser

Mr. Lucky those A/C are sweet a lil steep people sure are proud of their crap eh?

Old 02-06-2011, 05:40 PM
bncer18
Cruiser

Originally Posted by story808
Hey bncer... it has been awile... still changing things up I see... lol

Just so the EFI guys know is your tamk coming with the fuel pump are ready setup to run?

Schaub... I have the low pro and I like it... Roming it would be cool but only if it's body worked and painted smooth. You could always grab "bncer's" tank it's a Cole Foster if i'm not mistaken.
Yep the cole foster is set up and ready for EFI by using a sportster fuel pump...the pump will be staying with me so i can us it in my new tank but you can find one on ebay for about 150 or go to the MoCo and get a new one for around 325.....biggest advantage for anyone interested is that all the fabrication to the tank is done in order for it to work with a sporty pump so you would not have to purchase a donor tank like i did to make it work then fab it in...

hey TX i saw you a couple months back at Longhorn getting your bike washed but couldnt track you down we need to meet up sometime i ride with a pretty big group normally on the weekends

Old 02-06-2011, 06:04 PM
Night_Train
Road Master

Project 107 underway, got bored with counting snowflakes today and started rippin sh*t apart. Once i got motivated it moved right along, need to stop and re-read a couple things. Would love to have been a fly on the wall when they designed the EFI for this.

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures