Night Train Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 09:03 PM
bluent78
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Night Train Pictures

I've got a deposit on a Mustang solo and passenger seat through Barb's too. I think it may get there either wed. or thurs.

Old 04-28-2008, 10:08 PM
jm_obrien
Tourer

Seriously, where are they? I must be blind.....is that them under the trees?

Jon

Old 04-28-2008, 10:42 PM
willyp
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Dyna jim, “this is a pic thread, not a chat room for a few cool guys” haven’t seen you post a pic yet dude.

willyp

ORIGINAL: DYNA JIM

I totally agree,this is a pic thread, not a chat room for a few cool guys and a jesse james wanna be
ORIGINAL: jm_obrien

HAHA!! Left....wtf?? This IS a pic thread so the bs should be somewhere else anyway in my opinion. Oh well, I guess some wanted to make a point of having the largest thread, YOU WON!! Here's my vid I promised on the "old" thread awhile back. I have a big box sitting beside me with some things I'll be installing during "love bug" season so I'll post pics when that's finished but for now...

http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/g...NightTrain.flv

To anyone that doesn't know it's an '08 w/Hooker Fourbiddens and only GOD knows the rest.....

Jon

Old 04-29-2008, 01:46 AM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,361 Likes on 2,573 Posts

Anybody want some heat wrap for the exhaust. Got about 50' altogether. 2" width. Should be plenty to do any set of pipes. Pm me.

Old 04-29-2008, 03:33 AM
coopmonte
Road Captain
Received 203 Likes on 149 Posts

Wow, complain about the site being a chat room then do nothing but chat (talk ****) in the new thread?????????????????????????

What gives?

Oh my god your T-rob, or is it El chongo blonco, or is it now sour Krouch. Your a poser and you know it bitch! Your a wanna be jj. I'll bet you have his posters on your wall. You think your pretty cool, watch who you call a punk cause you don't really know who i am. Maybe you might be like that little dog who thinks he is a little tougher than he really is. So F-you , who ever you are.
ORIGINAL: Sour Kraut

Whats up Kraut a little sensitive? Is T-Robb your girlfriend or are you just his BITCH! Listen bra, stay in your lane and keep your hole shut! I don't think im the only one sick of a few taking over the whole pic thread. So F YOU!

I totally agree, this is a pic thread, not a chat room for a few cool guys and a jesse james wanna be

HAHA!! Left....wtf?? This IS a pic thread so the bs should be somewhere else anyway in my opinion. Oh well, I guess some wanted to make a point of having the largest thread, YOU WON!! Here's my vid I promised on the "old" thread awhile back. I have a big box sitting beside me with some things I'll be installing during "love bug" season so I'll post pics when that's finished but for now...

To anyone that doesn't know it's an '08 w/Hooker Fourbiddens and only GOD knows the rest.....

Jon
Jesse James wanna be? Why is it when somebody looks similiar to him, they are a JJ wanna be? Do you really think Jesse invented his look? I do believe he's a product of the west coast scene. You really should figure out what the hell you're talking about before you open you mouth. BTW...do you know anything about this wanna-be? Or are you just shooting off with your mouth?
LOL...everybody's a ****ing Rambo behind the keyboard. Sensitive...no, not at all. His bitch? Something like that. I AM T-Rob *********er and if you have something to say, say it to me and not behind my back like the little punk that you apparently are! BTW, I own the lane, bitch! LOL

Old 04-29-2008, 08:53 AM
jamesf0622
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: closetredneck

Oh my god your T-rob, or is it El chongo blonco, or is it now sour Krouch. Your a poser and you know it bitch! Your a wanna be jj. I'll bet you have his posters on your wall. You think your pretty cool, watch who you call a punk cause you don't really know who i am. Maybe you might be like that little dog who thinks he is a little tougher than he really is. So F-you , who ever you are.
Wow. What a ****in cokmaster. T has one of the best looking bikes around, and is helpful and knowledgeable. Why don't you try contributing to the site instead of just being an *******.
I concur.

Old 04-29-2008, 08:55 AM
jamesf0622
Road Master

ORIGINAL: willyp

Dyna jim, “this is a pic thread, not a chat room for a few cool guys” haven’t seen you post a pic yet dude.

willyp

I totally agree,this is a pic thread, not a chat room for a few cool guys and a jesse james wanna be

Jon
I concur......again.

Old 04-29-2008, 08:56 AM
jamesf0622
Road Master

ORIGINAL: coopmonte

Wow, complain about the site being a chat room then do nothing but chat (talk ****) in the new thread?????????????????????????

What gives?

Whats up Kraut a little sensitive? Is T-Robb your girlfriend or are you just his BITCH! Listen bra, stay in your lane and keep your hole shut! I don't think im the only one sick of a few taking over the whole pic thread. So F YOU!

Jon
Jesse James wanna be? Why is it when somebody looks similiar to him, they are a JJ wanna be? Do you really think Jesse invented his look? I do believe he's a product of the west coast scene. You really should figure out what the hell you're talking about before you open you mouth. BTW...do you know anything about this wanna-be? Or are you just shooting off with your mouth?
LOL...everybody's a ****ing Rambo behind the keyboard. Sensitive...no, not at all. His bitch?Something like that.I AM T-Rob *********er and if you have something to say, say it to me and not behind my back likethe littlepunk that you apparently are! BTW, I own the lane, bitch! LOL
I thrice concur.

Dyna Jim, I think this is your cue to get the **** out.

Old 04-29-2008, 08:59 AM
jamesf0622
Road Master

And to keep with pic thread - here is a before and after:

Name:  resizedtrain.jpg
Views: 1205
Size:  91.1 KB

Name:  resized001-1.jpg
Views: 1152
Size:  85.6 KB

Old 04-29-2008, 09:42 AM
bluent78
Tourer

jm_obrien, the new front sigs are just under the top tree. They are very small Oh, and my new rear sigs are the ones you have. Thanks for having them.

Quick Reply: Night Train Pictures