Deluxe Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 01:13 AM
cheynemitt
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default are those passenger floorboards w/duals?

Originally Posted by Silver Fox
Looks good doghair.

can i put matching floorboards on rear w/v&h duals?

Old 04-04-2010, 10:13 AM
Silver Fox
Club Member
Received 46 Likes on 26 Posts

I installed Kuryakyn's adjustable foot peg system and bracket for foot board, then used HD's Deluxe foot board. I'm not sure how just the foot board alone would work with duals, HD or Kuraykyn. When I installed mine on the right side I had to grind a hair off dome part of the swing arm bolt to get the foot rest bracket cover to go tight against the swing arm. On the left side I had a buddy machinist fab up an extension of about 1" for the adjustable foot peg to clear the exhaust. The bracket for the exhaust on the left side should bolt on where the foot peg/board system bolts on. What I did was cut the exhaust bracket, file the piece I cut off to fit in the frame and sandwich tight in behind the peg/board system and weld it back on to the exhaust bracket then paint. So like most of the bolt on parts I got with a little cutting, filing, grinding, machining, welding, painting, and a lot of thinking they were a perfect fit.

Old 04-04-2010, 11:51 PM
Delooks
Novice

My 2010 White Ice Pearl/Black Ice Pearl Deluxe with latest mods, just replaced the football with the circular air filter cover and snapped a few pics.

Old 04-18-2010, 11:29 AM
cheynemitt
Intermediate
Old 04-18-2010, 11:32 AM
cheynemitt
Intermediate
Default footboards on deluxe w/duals

done, just installed them... thanks for the info and help... i am back on the road now

Originally Posted by Silver Fox
I installed Kuryakyn's adjustable foot peg system and bracket for foot board, then used HD's Deluxe foot board. I'm not sure how just the foot board alone would work with duals, HD or Kuraykyn. When I installed mine on the right side I had to grind a hair off dome part of the swing arm bolt to get the foot rest bracket cover to go tight against the swing arm. On the left side I had a buddy machinist fab up an extension of about 1" for the adjustable foot peg to clear the exhaust. The bracket for the exhaust on the left side should bolt on where the foot peg/board system bolts on. What I did was cut the exhaust bracket, file the piece I cut off to fit in the frame and sandwich tight in behind the peg/board system and weld it back on to the exhaust bracket then paint. So like most of the bolt on parts I got with a little cutting, filing, grinding, machining, welding, painting, and a lot of thinking they were a perfect fit.

Old 04-18-2010, 06:57 PM
ElSupremo
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Copy and paste the IMG code from Photobucket and you can post the pic instead of a link, like so:

Old 04-20-2010, 05:21 PM
scannerman
Cruiser
Default 2006 Deluxe

Here's my Deluxe

Attached Thumbnails  Deluxe Pictures-06-deluxe-1.jpg    Deluxe Pictures-06-deluxe-2.jpg  
Old 04-20-2010, 08:20 PM
jessultra
Road Master
Received 139 Likes on 90 Posts

looks nice man !!!

Old 04-21-2010, 12:31 PM
Donhd04
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tyvaulter
The rear is a 16" and the front is an 18" I loved the look of the 21" up front but wasn't sure if the black rim would be too much. After seeing an 18" aftermarket wheel on a road king, I went with 18" as well. It has the lowered fender look but without going extreme. The front fender is still in it's stock position there were no alterations done to the front end besides blacked out and a HD front lowering kit. I'm really impressed with the Shotgun Shock on the rear. The compressor really does the job!

OK you have got to post some more pics. this thing is freekin awsome. one of the best deluxe i have ever seen. post some big pics too. i need to add this to my screen saver collection.

Old 04-21-2010, 03:55 PM
OS_DELUXE
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

scannerman, what bags are those? Springer or aftermarket?

Originally Posted by scannerman
Here's my Deluxe

Quick Reply: Deluxe Pictures