Deluxe Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 04:41 PM
Jerseytwin
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That thing is a "Daddilac 4 sure, cause that thing ain't lackin' nothin' Daddy O................S !!! DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I swear I'm going to shoot myself with a friggin' pez dispenser tonight................ I can't take it...OK second thought sell off the Apple stock or cash in the old ladies insurance policy, I know... I know, she has to be dead. How do you say "Box O Wine, wet floor and clumsy bitch" it's pronounced.. Cha ching Baby.....lol

Originally Posted by aggro_jo
speechless

Old 10-30-2009, 06:59 PM
Big Smooth
Cruiser

I guess I'm fortunate since none of my friends have bikes that look anything close to OS's crew. My peer pressure comes from seeing OS's bike and trying to keep up.

Old 10-30-2009, 07:15 PM
aggro_jo
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

must...........resist............urge...........to ........chrome.........frame.....

Old 10-31-2009, 09:31 AM
Reino_79
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Where does one go from here? Chrome the tins? Also, what kind of rear signals are those? Are they the touring signals? If not do you have a pic from the rear?

Originally Posted by OS_DELUXE

Old 10-31-2009, 09:50 AM
stratplexi
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,084 Likes on 562 Posts

Thanks for the **** OS...some b@d @ss rides fo' sho'. Must be a blast to ride with this pack. I bet you guys create a stir when you come ridin into a place.

None of my buds get into it much. They do a stage 1 and call it done. None of them will wrench either. I keep trying to talk them into doing their own maintenance, etc. but folks just seem to busy. I do my own work and really enjoy it. Kind of like customizing, to me its all part of the experience and enjoyment of owning a Harley.

Anway, thanks again for the ****. You guys definately have the FL Softails lookin the part.

Old 10-31-2009, 12:56 PM
ElSupremo
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Reino_79
Where does one go from here? Chrome the tins? Also, what kind of rear signals are those? Are they the touring signals? If not do you have a pic from the rear?
Appears to be Heritage turns signals, front and rear.

Old 10-31-2009, 12:58 PM
ElSupremo
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by aggro_jo
must...........resist............urge...........to ........chrome.........frame.....
I think those are frame covers up front, since under the seat and bike isn't chrome. Looks good, though. I've seen the covers and wondered how they'd look. Way better than I thought they would.

Old 10-31-2009, 06:17 PM
OS_DELUXE
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ElSupremo
Appears to be Heritage turns signals, front and rear.
Good eye ElSupremo... They are in fact Heritage turn signal lights front and back.

But did anybody spot the custom made chromed "Billet" Deluxe foot boads on the Silver Heritage??? I'm still trying to get him to tell me who made them for him... no luck so far

Old 10-31-2009, 08:22 PM
ElSupremo
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by OS_DELUXE
But did anybody spot the custom made chromed "Billet" Deluxe foot boads on the Silver Heritage??? I'm still trying to get him to tell me who made them for him... no luck so far
Those are pretty damn nice. I was digging that bike from the 1st pic you posted with it in it. I'm generally not a fan of silver, but that bike is nice from front to rear. He's done a great job.

Old 11-01-2009, 10:19 AM
mdeutschmann
Novice
Default new to the forum

here is my 09 in the works for now have other parts in the garage waiting to be put on

Quick Reply: Deluxe Pictures