Deluxe Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 09:05 AM
HotRoc54
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Deluxe Pictures

Go to www.photobucket.com and resize your pics first.

Old 02-24-2008, 10:20 AM
bj2005
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: oleschool54

Go to www.photobucket.com and resize your pics first.

I'm not too good with computers. Which size should I choose? And then how do I get them into the post? Sorry to be so ignorant.

Thanks,

bj

Old 02-24-2008, 10:22 AM
cskyler22
Advanced

ORIGINAL: bj2005

I keep trying to upload a photo with no success. I get a message box saying "file too large". I've never had this problem on other sites. Any help would be a appreciated.

Thanks

bj
Just another idea, you could email it to someone, such as oleschool54 or myself, we'll shrink it, and send it back to ya if you want

Old 02-24-2008, 10:39 AM
bj2005
Advanced

ORIGINAL: cskyler22

I keep trying to upload a photo with no success. I get a message box saying "file too large". I've never had this problem on other sites. Any help would be a appreciated.

Thanks

bj
Just another idea, you could email it to someone, such as oleschool54 or myself, we'll shrink it, and send it back to ya if you want
I'll try that. Thanks,

bj

Old 02-24-2008, 10:42 AM
cskyler22
Advanced

Thanks

bj
I'll try that. Thanks,

bj
no prob, you can email it my way, i am not busy right now, i'll have it back to ya in two minutes

Old 02-24-2008, 11:15 AM
bj2005
Advanced

Thanks

bj
I'll try that. Thanks,

bj
no prob, you can email it my way, i am not busy right now, i'll have it back to ya in two minutes

Feeling like an idiot here but when I hit the e-mail button to e-mail you I can't see how to send you pics. You can just ignore me if you wish.

bj

Old 02-24-2008, 11:34 AM
spike95
Road Master

ORIGINAL: LMAD

Hi guys,
Hope you can help me. I'm thinking about taking off the stock passenger seat of my deluxe, and use a suction cup whenever my lady wants to ride along with me, but I'm worried about that plastic adhesive below the seat... Is it safe to take it off? Since it's there to protect the fender painting (I think), what should I do when I put the suction cups seat in order to protect the painting?
Thanks a lot.
I took mine off. I haven't taken very good care of my paint though. I've had lots of chicks ride on my fender. That's always a good test of a new girlfriend. My current girlfriend rode on the fender for a long time. She took pride in doing it the hard way. Then she moved up to a couple pieces of carpet padding wrapped in a fender blanket and bungeed on.Then the little suction cup seat... and now finally I made her a little seat that iscovered in black felt on a leather base.Just make sure you get a suction cup seat with good padding underneath it to protect your paint. Don't do like I've done... unless you think your woman is as bada$$ as mine!

Old 02-24-2008, 12:12 PM
cskyler22
Advanced

ORIGINAL: spike95

Hi guys,
Hope you can help me. I'm thinking about taking off the stock passenger seat of my deluxe, and use a suction cup whenever my lady wants to ride along with me, but I'm worried about that plastic adhesive below the seat... Is it safe to take it off? Since it's there to protect the fender painting (I think), what should I do when I put the suction cups seat in order to protect the painting?
Thanks a lot.
I took mine off. I haven't taken very good care of my paint though. I've had lots of chicks ride on my fender. That's always a good test of a new girlfriend. My current girlfriend rode on the fender for a long time. She took pride in doing it the hard way. Then she moved up to a couple pieces of carpet padding wrapped in a fender blanket and bungeed on.Then the little suction cup seat... and now finally I made her a little seat that iscovered in black felt on a leather base.Just make sure you get a suction cup seat with good padding underneath it to protect your paint. Don't do like I've done... unless you think your woman is as bada$$ as mine!
I like your seat...... Where did you get it if you don't mind me asking?

Old 02-24-2008, 03:38 PM
spike95
Road Master

Thanks. It is an old Lapera thatwas made to fit a Pan frame. It happened to be a really close fit on my bike so, through the magic of industrial grade velcro, it fits my Deluxe.The leatherwork I did myself. I am about to start making fiberglass seat pans similar to it but made to actually fit a Deluxe properly. I will let everyone know when I've got a handful of them made up in case anyone wants one for their bike. I'm also gonna try to make an adaptation of it for my evo Sporty too.

Old 02-24-2008, 08:55 PM
LMAD
Novice

ORIGINAL: spike95

Hi guys,
Thanks a lot.
I took mine off. I haven't taken very good care of my paint though. I've had lots of chicks ride on my fender. That's always a good test of a new girlfriend. My current girlfriend rode on the fender for a long time. She took pride in doing it the hard way. Then she moved up to a couple pieces of carpet padding wrapped in a fender blanket and bungeed on. Then the little suction cup seat... and now finally I made her a little seat that is covered in black felt on a leather base. Just make sure you get a suction cup seat with good padding underneath it to protect your paint. Don't do like I've done... unless you think your woman is as bada$$ as mine!

Thanks, Spike.
Just loved your seat. Let me now when you get them done!
PS: What a beautiful bike !!!

Quick Reply: Deluxe Pictures