Deluxe Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 05:29 PM
LIDECKGUY
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Deluxe Pictures

Hey Guys is there someone on here that does that photoshop work or are you all just that talented. Those signature pics are all awesome.
Gotta get me one !!

Old 08-28-2007, 05:31 PM
T Rat
Tourer

ORIGINAL: LIDECKGUY

Hey Guys is there someone on here that does that photoshop work or are you all just that talented. Those signature pics are all awesome.
Gotta get me one !!
Threadjack...did you get that template info from me LIDECKGUY?

Old 08-28-2007, 05:33 PM
LIDECKGUY
Intermediate

No man I was just trying to get in touch with you

Old 08-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Peg_legs
Advanced

ORIGINAL: LIDECKGUY

Gotta get me one !!
There is a section of the forum called Photoshopping . The guys there are super talented.

Old 08-29-2007, 05:06 PM
maverick44
Stage III

That is the first Dragon Fly green that I have seen, very nice!

Old 08-29-2007, 05:09 PM
maverick44
Stage III

Any feedback on the Fat 50 spoke rims out there for current owners. I talked to my local HD dealer about them and was told to be careful due them not being able to be trued again after the factory completes assembly?

Thanks for your help!

Old 08-29-2007, 05:22 PM
nikonf8
Supporter
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

second season on mine no problems. they wont go out of ture as easy as the regular rims . and ill bet they want to sell you something else harley does not make as much onafter market parts.Or they try to steer you in the direction of the ones they do. the fat daddy spoke wheels are a tuff set of wheels it would take something really major to knock them out

Old 08-30-2007, 10:06 AM
maverick44
Stage III

Thanks a bunch, when I heard that the cant be trued again, talk about being disappointed.. I love the white-wall look and thought anything other than a spoke rim would not be what I wanted then I found the Fat Daddy spoke rims, my prayers had been answered...Anyway sweet looking bike man. I have also thought about doing the true dual system, so wondering how that sounds and what the perfomance is like, also it looks like you changed out the stock risers, another item on my list..

Thanks again!

Old 08-31-2007, 11:56 AM
Duodeluxe
Intermediate

Has anyone tried installing an electric trumpet horn on a Deluxe? I know that the ones that were used on a Duoglide will not fit between the cylinders and would have to be modified to fit. There is one that is sold by Custom Chrome as well as J&P cylcle that fit 1984 to 1999 Softails. Does anyone know what modifications, if any,would need to be made to that horn to make it fit a 2006 Deluxe?. I think that if it fits between the cylinders then making the brackets would be fairly simple. But I've also heard that some people have installed them and they sound terrible.

Old 08-31-2007, 12:49 PM
nikonf8
Supporter
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

I have just installed a set of trumpet horns on my 05 deluxe. Its an air horn made by a company called Howard's horn. Price is about $150.00 with dust covers from M&M cycles PM me for details. The horn has a nice set up as you can see from my picture. the original horn comes off you remove the actual horn setup from the bike two wires from the horn and the one bolt that holds the horn to the rubber insulator. now the rubber insulator comes off and will probably be useless unless you get lucky mine came apart and i purchased a new one from Harley at a cost of $4.50 you will need this piece, now you remove the actual horn from behind the OEM horn cover you wont need this. the new horn has a little compressor which is mounted behind the original horn cover. you will also get a new bracket from Howard horn with the kit this bracket now bolts to the whole you removed the rubber insulator from no insulator just a bracket with blue locktignt. now we mount the old horn cover with the compressor behind it to the Howard bracket this is mounted to the right of the bracket with the rubber insulator. now the trumpet horns to the left by two bolts that's it for the bracket and horns. one rubber air hose which a braided cable goes over for looks goes from the compressor to the horn a relay is mounted, mine is under the seat there was a bolt right next to the fuse box where i mounted the relay and then you run you wires they way the diagram shows. . it took me about an hour and a half i wanted to make sure i got the wiring right. see pictue attached

[IMG]local://upfiles/15715/4BA43A79EC884336AAD539FED697BBFD.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Deluxe Pictures