Heritage Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 09:38 AM
Toolguy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tlsmith22
What do you guys think about the fatboy wheels?
Love it. The balance is great. Have you ever considered polishing those puppies?

Old 09-14-2008, 09:41 AM
Toolguy
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by CrawdadAZ
Hey Toolguy, no license plate requirement in BC?
Didn't know what you meant until I looked at my own photo album. You can't see the plate in the photos as it's a custom billet piece inset into the backrest. Didn't miss that on purpose, just did.

Neil

Old 09-14-2008, 06:15 PM
tlsmith22
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes I have thought about polishing them. I think that they really match the silver color right now and may be too shiny if polished. If I change my front end to chrome, I will for sure have to polish them though.

Old 09-15-2008, 12:17 AM
Toolguy
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by tlsmith22
Yes I have thought about polishing them. I think that they really match the silver color right now and may be too shiny if polished. If I change my front end to chrome, I will for sure have to polish them though.
Yup. Almost said the same with my question. Although I think you could polish them and get away with nothing else.

Old 09-15-2008, 11:56 PM
Harley03joe
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default DNA Wheels

Originally Posted by oleschool54
Hey Marsh, I think color matched wheels would look great on your scotter. I'm currently awaiting delivery of my new Ride Wright radial spoke wheels myself. I went with black rims and hubs and stainless spokes with new black wall tires. Also putting on matching radial spoke rotors and pulley. Should change the look of the scoot drasticly. And hopefully for the better. Go for it my man. Good luck with whatever you decide.
&nbsp\\;

&nbsp\\;

Oleschools:
I Went With DNA Wheels Front And Rear Diamond Spokes
Look It Over
Harley03joe

Attached Thumbnails  Heritage Pictures-cimg2735.jpg    Heritage Pictures-cimg2740.jpg    Heritage Pictures-16x3.5-dna-mammoth-52-spoke.jpg    Heritage Pictures-cimg2748-large-.jpg  
Old 09-17-2008, 05:29 PM
moggsy
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Here is my ride

Here is a pic taken a while ago but you get the idea.

Attached Thumbnails  Heritage Pictures-img_0188.jpg  
Old 09-21-2008, 10:52 AM
Marsh
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For some reason I get no feed back in the Road King Touring section like I enjoyed over here. You guys are so much more chatty than those guys over there. I get so lonely. with no one to chat with, so I'm posting my RKC here. You guys will talk to me I'm sure.
Do you ever see my old Heritage here or any where?
Marsh

Old 09-21-2008, 11:18 AM
CrawdadAZ
Road Master

Originally Posted by Marsh
For some reason I get no feed back in the Road King Touring section like I enjoyed over here. You guys are so much more chatty than those guys over there. I get so lonely. with no one to chat with, so I'm posting my RKC here. You guys will talk to me I'm sure.
Do you ever see my old Heritage here or any where?
Marsh
Nice Road King Marsh.......... but I really liked your Heritage better. Maybe because I'm partial to 'em. I just finished a round of mods on mine. Here in AZ, summer is kinda like winter everywhere else. Some days you just can't leave the house 'cause it's so friggin' HOT! This way I can ride during the other 3 seasons. Fall is perfect.

Attachment 5589

Attachment 5590

Attachment 5591

Attachment 5592

Welcome back BTW.

Last edited by CrawdadAZ; 10-06-2008 at 12:01 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:24 PM
Marsh
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Crawdad. Nice Heritage. I know what you mean, I lived in Tucson for 7 years. Winter is OK too.
I like my RK better because I didn't like the bags on my Heritage. It's nice to take stuff with you or bring stuff home. And the ride is very smooth. I guess it was time for a Geezer Glide.
Marsh

Old 09-22-2008, 03:43 PM
CrawdadAZ
Road Master

Originally Posted by Marsh
Thanks Crawdad. Nice Heritage. I know what you mean, I lived in Tucson for 7 years. Winter is OK too.
I like my RK better because I didn't like the bags on my Heritage. It's nice to take stuff with you or bring stuff home. And the ride is very smooth. I guess it was time for a Geezer Glide.
Marsh
Is the RK really a smoother ride than the Heritage? Ya know, nowadays you can easily put hard bags on the softails? Marsh? Admit it........... it's the Geezer thingy, huh?

I just saw this for the first time today. I always liked the idea of leather RK bags on a Heritage. This might work. (link below)

http://www.bubbasbrake.com/xcart/pro...cat=251&page=1

Quick Reply: Heritage Pictures