Fat Boy Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007 | 08:17 PM
purple haze
Road Master
Default RE: Fat Boy Pictures

I bet you get more power with your header's , people on site getting new Harley's, probably there first bike ever, want to know which pipe's are better, the old 2 pipe set up, good if you want basic look, but to get the most H.P & Torque 2in1 header's will give you at least 10 H.P & Torque, but now i will have people getting on my case for comment, oh well, bring it.

[IMG]local://upfiles/24725/46CF8D4262574A8F907DB94E97872289.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-16-2007 | 09:17 PM
high pressure
Intermediate

on a stock bike no 2 into 1 will make 10 rwhp without supporting mods,I have alot of power with my softail(over 120rwhp) and I do not want to use one because I personally think it looks like ****. I have a Street Glide with a 2 into 1 and a dyna, on certain bikes I like them on others I don't fatboy's being one. There are typically two types of riders show and go. Most show riders don't care for a 2 into 1 most go riders do! I am not saying you can't have both, but it seems the majority of riders fall into one of these categories.

Old 02-16-2007 | 11:11 PM
purple haze
Road Master

just as i said, some people where going to have a opinon, and i don't care for what you said about my bike, i noticed you did not post any picture's of your bike, and if you do ,how would you feel if i ragged on your taste in pipe's , and call you liar about power you say you make, so think about how you talk about someone's credibility and how there bike look's, bet it would **** you off, so why don't you post some picture's i can find fault with, bet it would not feel to good, and for now i don't belive your bike come's close to 120H.P, so bring on the picture's and dyno's for all the bike's you (say) you have.I don't belive any thing you said about how many bike's you say you own, and just what kind of rider or you? do you just pick one forwhat day of week it is for you can POSE which you sound like poser and that's B.S on your bike making 120cc's or H.P , next you will own harley shop, you must have some garage for all your putt's.

Old 02-17-2007 | 12:19 AM
purple haze
Road Master

why isn't that a machine! boy 05 fat boy with 579mile's on it, look's like you just have so much money you can customize and not ride because it might get dirty, especially in colorado, still know my 06 will spank your custom fat boy any time are way, i know ,i challege that blue easter egg on pink's , your bike against mine , let's set it up big chief, you could own another bike for your collection, only mine has allmost 2000mile's on it , that would not cramp your show collection would it? that back plate suck's, among other thing's, to bad you trying to copy my wheel's they arereally lame, but now i know what kind of rider you are, and yeah i like to ride hard and fast that's the kind of rider i am, but it stay's clean and i don't put it in bike show's, i bet you have a custom trailer you tow all your bike's to, hell you may get arock chip or where your at stuck in snow , let's ride!!!!! oh i forgot you still have 4 month's ofsnow

[IMG]local://upfiles/24725/35E27387713742F7A72CAE8F51EE21AE.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/24725/0E9F9C42B846440D9779E7BC3DE29EBC.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-17-2007 | 01:25 AM
high pressure
Intermediate

Wow Purple, are you mad at the world or just an *******? It took me along time to build that bike, right when I finished itI took those pictures. I will not ever put alot of miles on that bike that is not what I choose to do with it. We DO NOT have the same wheels!! Purple I think you have a really nice bike nut i am entitled to my opinion on any exhaust I did not finger point your bike i just said Fatboys. 10 horse with a 2 into1 is still not true without supporing mods. I have spent many nights researching parts. I choose to ride my street glide because it is more comfrotable for my girl and I to ride. You don't like my plate well thats cool you don't have to. I love it! Yes the bike has been trailered to some shows and you invested the Time and MOney I have in this you would be stupid not to. Alll the local stuff I ride but no I did not ride it toSturgis this year I rode the SG. This bike is what I want it to be. No offense but go spend the time I have putting this bike together and then talk some **** but don't talk **** when all you have done is bolted an exhaust on to your bike and asked your dealer how much power it added. If I have a "blue easter egg" what would yours be a "purple easter egg"? The bike has had alot of motor work done to reach 120 rwhp. Just for you I will post some pics up of the Fatboy, SG, and RK tomorrow the Dyna is on my friends lift right getting ready for more motor work and oh by the way the road king is 128rwhp wait til you see its motor it was custom made by ingenuity motors here in Colorado. Purple before you talk smack know your facts!

Old 02-17-2007 | 01:28 AM
high pressure
Intermediate

Purple just so you know a stock 103' might as well be used as a door stop, those motors are so detuned form the factory it is sick!

Old 02-17-2007 | 02:30 AM
zoomie67
Tourer

Purple, I noticed you have a Boarzilla on your ride. Have you done any other mods to the motor?

Old 02-17-2007 | 03:34 AM
cougarmike
Advanced

Hey Purple,
I agree with what you said about mandatory service. It did worlds for me in 1968. Other than that, 120 hp????? Keep dreamin'

Old 02-17-2007 | 11:48 AM
tbroenick97
Tourer

this is funny... lol

i thought this was where u can see fatboy pics???????

Old 02-17-2007 | 01:52 PM
high pressure
Intermediate

me to!

Quick Reply: Fat Boy Pictures