Softail Parts This is the place to post your Softail Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Softail, Slim, Blackline parts (wide tire)

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2013 | 03:04 PM
Elvira
Cruiser

I purchased the rear fenders and struts a month ago. The items were mailed the next week and the inner struts were left out of the box. PMed the seller/OP and informed him I did not recieved the inner struts. He replied back a few days later and told me he forgot them, that he would mail them the next day. That was 3 weeks ago. No inner struts in the mail, no tracking number, and seller nowhere to be found now.

Anyone know this guy? Did he die? Go to jail? Forget to pay the internet bill? I have to get my bike back on the road, and I will not pay for struts from somewhere else when I have already paid for these items. What can we do here? He wont' reply to any of my PMs and appears he hasn't logged in in awhile.

Old 01-25-2013 | 06:02 PM
Zedrx
|
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Elvira
I purchased the rear fenders and struts a month ago. The items were mailed the next week and the inner struts were left out of the box. PMed the seller/OP and informed him I did not recieved the inner struts. He replied back a few days later and told me he forgot them, that he would mail them the next day. That was 3 weeks ago. No inner struts in the mail, no tracking number, and seller nowhere to be found now.

Anyone know this guy? Did he die? Go to jail? Forget to pay the internet bill? I have to get my bike back on the road, and I will not pay for struts from somewhere else when I have already paid for these items. What can we do here? He wont' reply to any of my PMs and appears he hasn't logged in in awhile.
PM sent

Old 01-26-2013 | 01:02 PM
Elvira
Cruiser

All is well and parts are on the way! thanks man...