Softail Parts This is the place to post your Softail Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Shotgun Shock for sale $950.00 Shipped

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2012, 06:53 PM
jneubig
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Shotgun Shock for sale $950.00 Shipped

*******Shock has been sold to 07ntrain******Well, it looks like I will be trading my Fatboy on a Street Glide in a month or so. They aren't giving any extra for my mods, so I will be selling several items as we go. The first is my beloved Shotgun Shock. This is by far the best mod I ever did to the bike. I originally purchased it last summer from Dr V-Twin. I guess I got one that had the problem seals last year and it started losing air a few months ago. JD sent me a brand new unit as soon as I called and told him what was going on. His customer service is second to none. The shock body is only a few months old. The rest of the parts are from last summer. There is nothing wrong with it in any way. It was on my 2009 Fatboy and will include everything needed for the install. I am looking for the first $950.00 for it shipped within the CONUS. That is considerably less than I paid for it and a 25% discount off the current special being offered. I prefer payment via Paypal. The first to PM me with an I'll take it and payment within 24 hours will own it. If the first falls through, I will then go down the line. PM me here if interested. Here are a few pictures:

Last edited by jneubig; 09-11-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:29 AM
Ramboamt
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by jneubig
Well, it looks like I will be trading my Fatboy on a Street Glide in a month or so. They aren't giving any extra for my mods, so I will be selling several items as we go. The first is my beloved Shotgun Shock. This is by far the best mod I ever did to the bike. I originally purchased it last summer from Dr V-Twin. I guess I got one that had the problem seals last year and it started losing air a few months ago. JD sent me a brand new unit as soon as I called and told him what was going on. His customer service is second to none. The shock body is only a few months old. The rest of the parts are from last summer. There is nothing wrong with it in any way. It was on my 2009 Fatboy and will include everything needed for the install. I am looking for the first $950.00 for it shipped within the CONUS. That is considerably less than I paid for it and a 25% discount off the current special being offered. I prefer payment via Paypal. The first to PM me with an I'll take it and payment within 24 hours will own it. If the first falls through, I will then go down the line. PM me here if interested. Here are a few pictures:

This is an excellent price for THE BEST air suspension system out there and customer service second to NONE!!!

You can't go wrong with this system.

Old 09-10-2012, 08:43 AM
jneubig
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Ramboamt
This is an excellent price for THE BEST air suspension system out there and customer service second to NONE!!!

You can't go wrong with this system.
I completely agree. If I weren't planning on trading the bike, there is absolutely no way it would be here.

Old 09-10-2012, 08:59 AM
07ntrain
Tourer
Received 45 Likes on 23 Posts

I completely agree. If I weren't planning on trading the bike, there is absolutely no way it would be here.
pm sent

Old 09-10-2012, 09:24 AM
jneubig
Road Captain

Sold pending payment to 07ntrain

Old 09-10-2012, 10:47 AM
Vic Bronco
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lasted longer than I thought it would.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:36 AM
jneubig
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Vic Bronco
Lasted longer than I thought it would.
Yep, me too. It is a deal for the best shock out there. Just in case it falls through, I will take back-ups as well. PM me if you want to be on the backup list.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Vic Bronco
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would have jumped all over it if I had the cash, but new babies are expensive, and I was told by the warden that I wasn't allowed to drop any serious cash on the bike until next year.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:53 AM
jneubig
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Vic Bronco
I would have jumped all over it if I had the cash, but new babies are expensive, and I was told by the warden that I wasn't allowed to drop any serious cash on the bike until next year.
I here ya. They only get more expensive as they go. My oldest started college this year.

Old 09-11-2012, 08:27 AM
Ramboamt
Road Warrior

I here ya. They only get more expensive as they go. My oldest started college this year.
...Ka CHING... OUCH....

Quick Reply: Shotgun Shock for sale $950.00 Shipped