Softail Parts This is the place to post your Softail Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Lowering Bolts, Splash Guard, Chrome Brake Clips

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 10:28 PM
blastonerski
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was trying to PM earlier but said ur inbox was full. Ill take the splash guard...

Originally Posted by NC D'LUXE
Here are a few parts I'm not going to use. All are new and have not been installed. Price listed includes shipping within the US.

1. Lowering Bolts - Sold, thanks!

2. (Pending)- Harley New OEM Billet Brake Line Clip part #92006-05 For Original Equipment brake lines. Fits '97-'07 FLST, FLSTC, FLSTF, and FLSTN models. (2 per kit). It's the details that count. Replace the Original Equipment black brake line clamp with this beautifully chrome-plated billet aluminum clip. Sized for Original Equipment or accessory braided brake lines, these "ball-milled" clips mount in the factory position for easy installation. Kit includes two chrome-plated mounting hardware.

For Original Equipment Brake Lines

MSRP: $38.99 Will take $28 Shipped or make offer

3. (Pending) Polished Stainless Steel Rear Fender Extension Part #60476-00A Fits '00-'07 SoftailŽ models Designed to replace the black plastic Rear Fender Splash Guard, this stainless steel shield is formed to match the contour of the swingarm arc. Polished to a mirror-finish, this fender extension adds depth and dimension by reflecting light into a usually dark and hidden area. A great finishing touch to a chrome swingarm and custom wheel installation. Kit includes form-fitted stainless splash guard, attachment clips and chrome hardware. I just paid $43 for this and did not install it. $40.00 Shipped or make offer