Softail Parts This is the place to post your Softail Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Detachable Solo Rack - Gloss Black 53612-08

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011 | 11:16 PM
jasonmb
|
Advanced
Default Detachable Solo Rack - Gloss Black 53612-08

New in bubble wrap. Ordered from HD Dealer and missed the return window. Never been unwrapped from them bubblewrap. Email for more information or question, thanks

Detachable Solo Rack - Gloss Black

Add touring capabilities to your solo seat SoftailŽ model in less than 60 seconds. This Detachable Solo Rack fits over the fender when the passenger pillion is removed. The rack features brazed hand-polished tubing, and the black finish adds a stylish flair. Requires Docking Hardware. Patent applied for. Easily interchangeable with Detachable Passenger Sissy Bar Upright and Sideplates.

53612-08

Fits '06-later FXST, FXSTB, FXSTC, FXSTS (except FXSTSSE3) and '07-later FLSTF, FLSTFB, FLSTSB and FLSTSE/2 models. Requires separate purchase of Docking Hardware Kit and Turn Signal Relocation Kit. See Docking Hardware Fitment Chart for your application.

MSRP US $199.95

for sale, shoot me a offer to jasonburden@gmail.com... also consider trades for parts for a 2009 crossbones. looking for passenger pillion, 1 piece sissy bar or foot pegs..

thanks

Old 03-13-2011 | 11:19 PM
jasonmb
|
Advanced
Default stock exhaust harley crossbones 2009

For sale is a stock exhaust system that I pulled off from my Harley Davidson Crossbones. The bike had 950 miles when i changed the exhaust out. In as new condition. Comes with whatever came off during the exchange.

shoot me a offer. would consider trades for other parts for a crossbones, 1 piece sissy bar, passanger pillion...

Old 12-01-2012 | 06:07 PM
f8tboylo
Novice
Default Interested

I'll shoot you an email

Originally Posted by jasonmb
New in bubble wrap. Ordered from HD Dealer and missed the return window. Never been unwrapped from them bubblewrap. Email for more information or question, thanks

Detachable Solo Rack - Gloss Black

Add touring capabilities to your solo seat SoftailŽ model in less than 60 seconds. This Detachable Solo Rack fits over the fender when the passenger pillion is removed. The rack features brazed hand-polished tubing, and the black finish adds a stylish flair. Requires Docking Hardware. Patent applied for. Easily interchangeable with Detachable Passenger Sissy Bar Upright and Sideplates.

53612-08

Fits '06-later FXST, FXSTB, FXSTC, FXSTS (except FXSTSSE3) and '07-later FLSTF, FLSTFB, FLSTSB and FLSTSE/2 models. Requires separate purchase of Docking Hardware Kit and Turn Signal Relocation Kit. See Docking Hardware Fitment Chart for your application.

MSRP US $199.95

for sale, shoot me a offer to jasonburden@gmail.com... also consider trades for parts for a 2009 crossbones. looking for passenger pillion, 1 piece sissy bar or foot pegs..

thanks

Attached Thumbnails Detachable Solo Rack - Gloss Black 53612-08-map.jpg  
Old 12-11-2012 | 02:07 PM
Skeezmachine
Stellar HDF Member

What if any of your parts do you still have available? I am interested in the black luggage rack. I may be able to trade for it. I have all the things you listed as being interested in. I have a used but perfect shape Crossbones pillion. I have a set of pegs with Crossbones mounting hardware which are also used but in good shape. I also have a brand new in the box Crossbones sissy bar with pad, both have never been used.