Softail Parts This is the place to post your Softail Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Lots of parts! Help me help you!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010 | 02:38 PM
harleyheaven
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by Colin1966
if still available I will take the chrome bling for the wifes 08 Deluxe, hopefully it will fit.
I will need shipped to Canada if thats ok?

Colin
I am waiting on payment from another member for these parts. If that doesn't work out I'll let you know.

Old 10-11-2010 | 02:40 PM
harleyheaven
|
Road Master

Hey guys,
I have had alot of messages to return and I think they are all done. I am waiting on payment for several of the items and will update the list when received. If you have not heard back from me please send me a reminder email. It is possible someone got lost in the shuffle.
Thanks!

Old 10-11-2010 | 10:24 PM
harleyheaven
|
Road Master

Hey guys,
I'm having the same problem I did back when I was selling the HD jackets. I have people sendiing me pm's and emails. The problem is I don't know that "the bird" on the forum is "Fred" on email. These names are made up of course. Let's say someone named "toot" sends me a pm saying he wants the fender. Then I get an email from Joe saying "hey did you get my message saying I wanted the fender?" If they are the same, no problem...if they aren't I've just sold a fender to two people. I prefer to be contacted by email simply because it is quicker and easier to respond and send pictures. If you want to also post on the forum that's great...I encourage you to do so. If you must use both systems at leats include your name and username so I can keep up with who I'm dealing with. I think I've managed to keep everyone is straight so far...You can't imagine how confusing this gets!
Thanks for your help!
Tony

Old 10-12-2010 | 06:33 AM
dincote
Cruiser

email sent.

Old 10-12-2010 | 12:58 PM
Reino_79
Tourer

Fortunately for me I dont need anything here. But damn those are some good prices you have.

Old 10-12-2010 | 11:44 PM
harleyheaven
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by Reino_79
Fortunately for me I dont need anything here. But damn those are some good prices you have.
Thanks! The way I see it this stuff could gather dust in my garage or I can help forum members by saving them some $$ on their mods while making a little $$ myself!
I will update the list when items sell so if it doesn't say SOLD! it's still available.

Old 10-13-2010 | 06:00 PM
llbigbird
Road Warrior

Is the driver backrest removable on the seat?
About how many miles was the seat used for?

Old 10-13-2010 | 11:12 PM
harleyheaven
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by llbigbird
Is the driver backrest removable on the seat?
About how many miles was the seat used for?
The backrest is removable and it is also adjustable with a tab by my left thigh. You can adjust it going down the road if you need to. I bought the seat from another rider and I probably put a few hundred miles on it. I use a solo seat and only usedthis one when my wife rides. It's in really good shape with no rips or tears and for a two up seat it looks pretty good! Let me know if you need anything else.

Old 10-15-2010 | 11:12 PM
harleyheaven
|
Road Master

Thanks to those that have purchsed parts so far!

Old 10-18-2010 | 05:21 PM
llbigbird
Road Warrior

Still have the seat?

Quick Reply: Lots of parts! Help me help you!