Softail Parts This is the place to post your Softail Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Sport Glide to Road Glide Sale ...

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2022, 09:21 AM
BuckeyeDeuceCVO
Cruiser
Received 48 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Sport Glide to Road Glide Sale ...

Just traded my 2021 Sport Glide with 1,100 miles for a new Road Glide, so all accessories listed here are excellent to nearly new condition. Many of these items are universal fit for the current Softail line, and a few of the Sport Glide specific accessories also fit the LowRider, S and ST (for instance, the seats); please check to ensure fitment, though. I feel prices are fair, but certainly check out manufacturer/vendor resources for a reference.

I prefer PayPal goods and services for payment, which protects each of us. Shipping expenses are on the buyer, and I will provide a cost estimation upon a purchase commitment. Sorry to those outside the US, but I prefer to sell domestically.

First two pics are of the bike with most accessories on it, and the remaining pics are of the individual accessories in the order listed.

· Mustang Wide Tripper Seat with Backrest in diamond stitching, Passenger Pillion, Passenger Backrest - $850 for all

· Saddlemen Step-Up Seat in white stitching, Passenger Backrest, Three Mutts Tank Strap, LaRosa Swingarm Bag - $650 for all

· HD Coil Cover - $50

· HD Flat-Out Bar - $245

· HD Holdfast Sissy Bar Short, Holdfast Locking Latch, Sport Luggage Rack - $350 for all

· TBR Shorty Turn-out Polished - $775

· Klock Werks Flare windshield for Sport Glide - $150

· Gustaffen 12” EuroFlip windshield in Dark Smoke - $180

· HD Sport Glide Fairing with Gustaffen 15” Grand Touring and Lower Wing Deflectors in Dark Smoke - $700 for all

· Custom Dynamics ProBeam Rear Turn Sign Inserts for Sport Glide - $100

· Motherwell Luggage Rack $150

· Thunderbike Customs (Germany) Front Axle Covers Gloss Black and HD Rear Axle Nut Covers - $75

· Leatherworks Indian Head Nickels Swingarm Bag - $125

· HD Tank Pads - $35

· Arlen Ness Knurled Footpegs (2 sets) and shifter - $135

Old 11-08-2022, 12:50 PM
BuckeyeDeuceCVO
Cruiser

Also available ...
  • Flo V3 Pegs - $150
  • Flo Softail MX Style Levers - $145

Old 11-13-2022, 07:28 AM
BuckeyeDeuceCVO
Cruiser

Sissy bar and luggage rack sold. Happy to entertain REASONABLE offers. Might be interested in trading for Road Glide accessories, riding gear, etc.

Old 11-17-2022, 01:00 PM
BuckeyeDeuceCVO
Cruiser

Mustang seat, backrest and pillion, along with Motherwell rack sold. Mustang passenger/sissy bar backrest and all other items available.

Old 02-05-2023, 07:53 AM
BuckeyeDeuceCVO
Cruiser

With exception of those items listed sold in the previous two posts, all is still for sale. Feel free to shoot me reasonable offers and/or trade offers for Road Glide items.

Last edited by BuckeyeDeuceCVO; 02-05-2023 at 07:55 AM.
Old 02-25-2023, 09:12 AM
BuckeyeDeuceCVO
Cruiser

2/25/23 Update ...

Just traded my 2021 Sport Glide with 1,100 miles for a new Road Glide, so all accessories listed here are excellent to nearly new condition. Many of these items are universal fit for the current Softail line, and a few of the Sport Glide specific accessories also fit the LowRider, S and ST (for instance, the seats); please check to ensure fitment, though. I feel prices are fair, but certainly check out manufacturer/vendor resources for a reference.

I prefer PayPal goods and services for payment, which protects each of us. Shipping expenses are on the buyer, and I will provide a cost estimation upon a purchase commitment. Sorry to those outside the US, but I prefer to sell domestically.

First two pics are of the bike with most accessories on it, and the remaining pics are of the individual accessories in the order listed.

· Mustang Wide Tripper Seat with Backrest in diamond stitching, Passenger Pillion, Passenger Backrest - $850 for all

· Saddlemen Step-Up Seat in white stitching, Passenger Backrest

Three Mutts Tank Strap and LaRosa Swingarm Bag - $200·

HD Coil Cover - $50

· HD Flat-Out Bar - $245

· HD Holdfast Sissy Bar Short, Holdfast Locking Latch, Sport Luggage Rack - $350 for all

· TBR Shorty Turn-out Polished - $775

· Klock Werks Flare windshield for Sport Glide - $150

· Gustaffen 12” EuroFlip windshield in Dark Smoke - $180

· HD Sport Glide Fairing with Gustaffen 15” Grand Touring and Lower Wing Deflectors in Dark Smoke - $700 for all

· Custom Dynamics ProBeam Rear Turn Sign Inserts for Sport Glide - $100

· Motherwell Luggage Rack $150

· Thunderbike Customs (Germany) Front Axle Covers Gloss Black and HD Rear Axle Nut Covers - $75

· Leatherworks Indian Head Nickels Swingarm Bag - $125

· HD Tank Pads - $35

· Arlen Ness Knurled Footpegs (2 sets) and shifter - $135

[/QUOTE]